So much great info so far, ty everyone!
If anyone happens to know if rares have a longer timer like in vanilla or if they're shorter now, would appreciate it to know! I know it's kind of a pain to check though. =/
Search found 10 matches
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:54 pm
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: Questions for Beta Access users
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6250
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:52 pm
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 109187
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
Do you happen to know if it's a true rare timer for spawn like OG classic or is it relatively quick to spawn?HuntForever wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2026 10:15 am There's another AWESOME wolf in the Whispering Forest (New part of Tirisfal) level 12 Rare called Coldrasp. It uses the vanilla blue ghost wolf model. (Spirit beast in current wow)
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 12:06 pm
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: Questions for Beta Access users
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6250
Re: Questions for Beta Access users
As a committed Hunter main, I will do my best to return to this topic periodically throughout the beta and answer any questions.
I love testing things, so questions might help remind me to look into extra stuff. I should say though, we will be limkted to lvl 20 and later 30 in this beta, so ...
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:10 am
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: Questions for Beta Access users
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6250
Questions for Beta Access users
If you're like me, you don't want to spoil yourself with beta for WoW Forever, so ask your questions here and hopefully some of our lovely petopians with upcoming beta access will be able to answer. :D
Some of my burning questions:
- Are there still super rare pets like in OG Classic? For example ...
Some of my burning questions:
- Are there still super rare pets like in OG Classic? For example ...
- Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:05 pm
- Forum: Dragonflight Alpha/Beta Discussion
- Topic: Wishlist for Hunter Pet System Changes in 10.0
- Replies: 195
- Views: 177110
Re: Wishlist for Hunter Pet System Changes in 10.0
Make rares RARE again has been my biggest hunter pet related wish for the last couple expacs. I'm not sure if I'm in the minority here, but I actually miss the hours of camping with fellow hunters to find Loque'Nahak, Skoll, Gondria, Arcturis, etc. It was a rush when you were the one to tame that ...
- Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:33 pm
- Forum: Outfits & Transmogrification
- Topic: Steampunk-ish Red Hunter Transmog?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4471
Re: Steampunk-ish Red Hunter Transmog?
Tilo wrote:have a frontal, or a little bit a lighter picture of this set? Looks cool but pictures were a little dark for me.
No I don't have a better pic, sorry, but it should show it on my armory page just fine
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... lie/simple
- Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 pm
- Forum: Fan Art & Creative Writing
- Topic: Some wow-related and tattoo design art (Img Heavy):
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2732
Re: Some wow-related and tattoo design art (Img Heavy):
Hehe I was the same way for a long time, but ya' just gotta load up on sugar and then it feels like nothing at all 
- Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:34 pm
- Forum: Outfits & Transmogrification
- Topic: Steampunk-ish Red Hunter Transmog?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4471
Re: Steampunk-ish Red Hunter Transmog?
I do like the Tidebreaker Trident quite a bit. I looked it up on Wowhead and there's even an identical model from Blackrock Depths that has the illusion of a Fiery Weapon enchant 
- Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 pm
- Forum: Fan Art & Creative Writing
- Topic: Some wow-related and tattoo design art (Img Heavy):
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2732
Some wow-related and tattoo design art (Img Heavy):
Just some original artsy stuff I've done lately on my Deviant-Art account. 
- Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:14 pm
- Forum: Outfits & Transmogrification
- Topic: Steampunk-ish Red Hunter Transmog?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4471
Steampunk-ish Red Hunter Transmog?
A steampunk sort-of red hunter transmog set meant to go with my Karoma (or any other blue spirit beast) and my Crimson Death Charger. I'm not totally set on the weapons yet though. Opinions of any other good matches? :)
Currently uses:
Head: Valorous Scourgestalker Headpiece
Shoulders: Valorous ...
Currently uses:
Head: Valorous Scourgestalker Headpiece
Shoulders: Valorous ...
