Search found 2 matches
- Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:52 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Need help finding a rare? Check here first!
- Replies: 370
- Views: 545033
Re: Need help finding a rare? Check here first!
Hi, new to the forums but a long time reader. I wanted to throw in some info on Skoll. After three straight long months of hunting and refusing to level past 80, taking a nine month break, and then coming back to give it one more shot before deciding to bow-out of the hunt completely, I caught him ...
- Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:39 pm
- Forum: WoW General
- Topic: Introduce yourself here newcomers!
- Replies: 334
- Views: 369687
Re: Introduce yourself here newcomers!
Hunter's name: Haulins/Rhukmini
Server name: Moon Guard
Faction side: Alliance/Horde
Current Favorite Spec: Beastmastery
Current Favorite Pet: Eustace - Mastiff/Serik - Scorpid
Summary: Hello! I started playing WoW back in 2005 and I've been quietly sneaking around Petopia ever since. I've ...
Server name: Moon Guard
Faction side: Alliance/Horde
Current Favorite Spec: Beastmastery
Current Favorite Pet: Eustace - Mastiff/Serik - Scorpid
Summary: Hello! I started playing WoW back in 2005 and I've been quietly sneaking around Petopia ever since. I've ...
