This is greatly saddening.
Mine is still pretty huge, but I do play a dwarf, after all. It still is a very awesome pet for PVP because of the visual obstruction it causes and because of the Burrow ability which causes dmg and is a decent aoe.
It also makes using it in an instance pretty useless ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:31 pm
- Forum: Patch 5.1
- Topic: Sad news Chibee been shrunk!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 76023
- Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:27 pm
- Forum: Show & Tell
- Topic: Chibee the Great
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2617
Re: Chibee the Great
noooo! I knew it was too good to be true.
- Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:09 am
- Forum: Show & Tell
- Topic: Chibee the Great
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2617
Chibee the Great
I swear no other hunter can pass me now without salivating over this enormous worm.
http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/silkworm.html
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-jIMdiZW5X7A/UIOQxSRDL1I/AAAAAAAABsQ/HUoPFV6AOZE/s576/WoWScrnShot_101412_031759.jpg
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com ...
http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/silkworm.html
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-jIMdiZW5X7A/UIOQxSRDL1I/AAAAAAAABsQ/HUoPFV6AOZE/s576/WoWScrnShot_101412_031759.jpg
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com ...
