Hunter's name: Ayazaki
Server name: Quel'thalas
Faction side: Horde
Current Favorite Spec: BM (PVE) / SV (PVP)
Current Favorite Pet: Ankha
Summary: Been playing Hunter for almost ten years. So pretty much I have quite experience in regards the class. I've been wandering through this forums without ...
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:55 am
- Forum: WoW General
- Topic: Introduce yourself here newcomers!
- Replies: 334
- Views: 369428
- Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:48 am
- Forum: World of Warcraft: Legion
- Topic: Legion pet lists - UPDATED 20160514
- Replies: 1104
- Views: 665355
Re: Legion pet lists
Has anyone checked if Oondansta, Thok, Tortos and the remaining Pandaria Beast Bosses are Tameable?
I've been checking throughout the forums with no avail =(
I recall Blizzard promised us to tame them after WoD.
I've been checking throughout the forums with no avail =(
I recall Blizzard promised us to tame them after WoD.
