And Claw? Not so good for wolves?AcadiAnne wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:26 pm Slavering Worg/ Deathmaw are the best wolves. They both have the fastest attack speed at 1.2.
I have max Growl (for solo farming), Bite, Furious Howl, Dash, and Fire Resist, with the rest split between armor and stamina.
Search found 4 matches
- Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:53 pm
- Forum: WoW Classic
- Topic: Best Broken Tooth Abilities
- Replies: 8
- Views: 33392
Re: Best Broken Tooth Abilities
- Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:33 pm
- Forum: WoW Classic
- Topic: Best Broken Tooth Abilities
- Replies: 8
- Views: 33392
Re: Best Broken Tooth Abilities
What are your other pets? Every Hunter I know uses a wolf for farming, including DM trib.
Also, the Hunters in my guild have been parsing BT damage in raids vs wolves, and we aren’t convinced BT is better for raids than wolves (especially because Furious Howl buffs tanks, and that doesn’t show up ...
- Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:17 am
- Forum: WoW Classic
- Topic: Best Broken Tooth Abilities
- Replies: 8
- Views: 33392
Re: Best Broken Tooth Abilities
Is your pet ever going to be tanking in raid? If no, dont put on Growl.
Pretty sure the only time Growl works in PVP is on other pets, but even that might not be the case any more. So no point in having it for PVP.
If youre raiding and PVPing, you'd likely be fine with Claw, Bite, Prowl and Dash ...
- Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:32 pm
- Forum: WoW Classic
- Topic: Best Broken Tooth Abilities
- Replies: 8
- Views: 33392
Best Broken Tooth Abilities
Can anyone tell me what are the best skills for Broken Tooth "BiS"? I'm looking for almost 2 hours and I can't find any reliable saying. Some say Claw + Bite others say only Claw... And Prowl is nice? Can anyone tell me?
Should I put Growl too?
I really want know what the BiS combination for Raid ...
Should I put Growl too?
I really want know what the BiS combination for Raid ...
