Hello everyone!
I thought it would be super useful to have a section within the Special Pets for those pets that can only be tamed once and possibly miss out on them forever.
I'm referring to pets that can only be tamed during non repeatable quests, such as Shadow of Dambala or the new Copper ...
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:16 pm
- Forum: Pet Resources
- Topic: Special Pets section for one-time tames
- Replies: 1
- Views: 40162
- Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:06 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: List of one-time tames
- Replies: 11
- Views: 18157
List of one-time tames
Hello everyone!
I was wondering if there is anywere on Petopia a list of pets that can be tamed only once, such as during non-repeatable quests.
For example, Anima-Gorged Feaster or Shadow of Dambala.
It would be really good to have such a list and keep an eye on it while levelling, in order not ...
I was wondering if there is anywere on Petopia a list of pets that can be tamed only once, such as during non-repeatable quests.
For example, Anima-Gorged Feaster or Shadow of Dambala.
It would be really good to have such a list and keep an eye on it while levelling, in order not ...
