Search found 2 matches

by Vinceh
Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:47 am
Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
Topic: new pet abilities and how to get them
Replies: 3
Views: 4202

Re: new pet abilities and how to get them

I did a whole tour around the zones we have right now and the only spider that had the 'Web' ability was the 'Moss Stalker' you can find in Silverpine Forest.
by Vinceh
Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:33 am
Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
Topic: new pet abilities and how to get them
Replies: 3
Views: 4202

new pet abilities and how to get them

So far I've been able to get a Hyena that has the 'Rip Tendon' ability which is a 9 sec 50% slow on a 30sec CD.
According to datamining there should be spiders in the game that learn a 'Web' spell at level 12 that roots for 4 seconds but I haven't been able to find a spider with that ability, did ...