Search found 2 matches
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:43 pm
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: Mystmane Rare Bear
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7911
Re: Mystmane Rare Bear
First I want to thank you for all the work you’ve put into this! With that said, I found a VOD that seems to show the spawn as being the same coordinates as the top comment on Wowhead (60.0, 33.5). Is it possible there are two spawn locations for this mob?
Video (Go to 13:18): https://www.youtube ...
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:17 am
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: Mystmane Rare Bear
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7911
Mystmane Rare Bear
mystmanespellbook.png mystmanecharactersheet.png
I have spent a few days tracking this beast here are my observations:
Continent/Island: Zephras Isle
Subzone: Shadowgale Forest
Nearby Landmark: Ruins of Ban'Aethal
Spawn Point: 60.9, 35.2 +/- .2 (The Shadowgale Forest side of the eastern path into ...
I have spent a few days tracking this beast here are my observations:
Continent/Island: Zephras Isle
Subzone: Shadowgale Forest
Nearby Landmark: Ruins of Ban'Aethal
Spawn Point: 60.9, 35.2 +/- .2 (The Shadowgale Forest side of the eastern path into ...
