Search found 2 matches
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 2:46 am
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
- Replies: 97
- Views: 98807
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
Slydris confirmed tameable!
I managed to tame Slydris on Zephras Isle right after the server restart. He is now my hunter pet.
Here are screenshots as proof ! 🔥🦊
Can you train growl to him?
No, I can't train Growl on Slydris. The pet training window only shows Bite Rank 2, even though I ...
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:09 pm
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
- Replies: 97
- Views: 98807
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
Slydris confirmed tameable!
I managed to tame Slydris on Zephras Isle right after the server restart. He is now my hunter pet.
Here are screenshots as proof !

I managed to tame Slydris on Zephras Isle right after the server restart. He is now my hunter pet.
Here are screenshots as proof !
