This has probably been posted, but nothing would make me happier than a spirit beast that looks like 'star hologram' to match my Astral Cloud Serpent and Comet! <3
So I've been having problems finding a pet I really klick with. I usually just tame rare pets for the challenge but then end up not liking them as much as I thought I would so I decided to just try common pets and see if I find someone I really like. So here's my question, what pet would look like a ...
First of all I just want to tell you how gorgeous you are and how happy I am to hunt together with you!
My question is to Madexx. I wonder, whats the deal really? Do you shed skin? Does your color reflect your mood? Are you a litter of siblings and your mother was running very low on name ideas ...