Our goal here is to foster a polite and friendly forum for discussion. So please keep the following guidelines in mind when you post or reply to a topic:
- Debate is welcome, but please treat everyone here with respect. That means: Disagree with the post, don't attack the poster.
- No 'naming & shaming': If you want to criticize the behavior of others, in-game and out, make sure that they cannot be identified. (Public figures are an exception, of course.)
- Please keep your language reasonably tame by today's standards. An occasional expletive is not a problem (damnit!), but please avoid excessive obscene language. (Posts on the official Rant Thread are given a little extra leeway.)
- Also make sure you check out the post "Getting Picky About Words" for some slang terms that you shouldn't use here. Derogatory language based on race, sex, gender, religion, etc. is never allowed.
- Some types of content are not appropriate for this community. Other content is allowed but should be handled carefully out of respect for the rest of the community. You can find more about that in the post "Appropriate Content".
We may move, close, or delete discussions or posts that are in the wrong place, inappropriate, or violate these guidelines. This is a privately-run community and I (Mania) am the final arbiter of these guidelines.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail at email@example.com.
Thank you, and welcome!
Other posts you should read: