Any other race-changed worgens out there with this problem?

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Any other race-changed worgens out there with this problem?

Unread post by Shade »

I race changed my draenei hunter to a worgen after Cata came out. Lost my Exodar rep when I race changed, which I knew would happen.

But, what I didn't expect was this when I visited the Argent Tourney:

ImageImageImage

That not a one of the vendors up here sells the 5 seal + 500g mounts anymore. In fact that 5 seal 500g mounts are not even visible anymore, and I'm a crusader still. I own two of them, the cat and turbostrider, already, but I would like to get the last three at some point (I know I'd need to get my exodar rep back up for that one, but otherwise..)

Any other changed over worgens have this problem, perhaps?

I've finally put in a ticket to see about getting it fixed (noticed this about a week after Cataclysm had come out).

Hopefully something will come of it.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Any other race-changed worgens out there with this probl

Unread post by Lisaara »

Hmm.....If you'd like, I can go check on Jetfyre. I haven't looked.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Shade »

I'd love another look see, wondering if it has to do with the race change or if I'm just lucky and glitched some how.
Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ryai »

Merlynshade wrote:I'd love another look see, wondering if it has to do with the race change or if I'm just lucky and glitched some how.
The fact is it's because and it's been KNOWN for a while that Goblin NOR Worgen can do the tournament dailies OR quests. Blizzard is still working on jerry/juryrigging them to work for another faction capitol, from what I heard Org for Gobby and Darn or SW for Worgen. It's just on the back burners probably since A: it's old content and B: it's not that game breaking.

It'll probably be fixed in a larger content patch.
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Shade »

Ryai wrote:
Merlynshade wrote:I'd love another look see, wondering if it has to do with the race change or if I'm just lucky and glitched some how.
The fact is it's because and it's been KNOWN for a while that Goblin NOR Worgen can do the tournament dailies OR quests. Blizzard is still working on jerry/juryrigging them to work for another faction capitol, from what I heard Org for Gobby and Darn or SW for Worgen. It's just on the back burners probably since A: it's old content and B: it's not that game breaking.

It'll probably be fixed in a larger content patch.
Aha, that is odd. I can do the argent dailies still-but then I had already finished the faction based ones before I race changed.

Then I guess that is something that goes along with it. Thank you for helping to clear it up!