Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Tårnfalk
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Azol-Nerub ~ Tårnfalk #2397

Re: Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:15 pm

I love for all horses to be tameable please :) - and be added as mount looks. I love horses :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Setsuna
Realm: Gilneas

Unread post by Setsuna » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:08 pm

A "trick" special for Dogs (like birds/bears) - It would be super cool if they were to sit or lay down on command.

Tårnfalk
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Let us tame the drustvar piggies. I love that model! !

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:31 pm

I've tried I really have...but...I just can't!

My hunter has had a hyena pet since I started playing back during TBC. And when she min level to tame a red one, she did, and that was her partner from that point onward, all the way up to..."The model update."
I've tried, I really have but I absolutely HATE the new hyena models and it breaks my heart not being able to have my faithful red hyena at my side.

They're just to fat and look like they're made with childrens play doh, the markings and colors are all wrong...

Please, please can there be tamable versions of the old hyena models put back into the game? I really really miss my partner.

~ Heartbroken Hunter

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Starfighter7
Realm: EU Doomhammer

Unread post by Starfighter7 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:21 pm

There only 1 thing I really want...
More stable slots! I absolutely love collecting as many looks as possible, which is not really possible right now. Also, it hurts so much everytime I have to let a pet go :(

Tårnfalk
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:40 am

Few suggestions:
#Remove the cap for mini pets/non combat pets. If someone wants to run around with 50 white cats lvl 25 in their pet Book let them. There are soo many mini pets which comes in a vareity of colors. Let those who want to collect them all.

#Remove the limits on transmog. If a mage wants to look like a paladin and visa versa let them. It is only cosmectic so lets open it all up for everyone.
All one hands should be mogable over each other regardsless of if the class can use the item
All two hands should be mogable over each other regardsless of if the class can use the item. Fishing poles should be added to this catagory
All off hands, including shields should be mogable over each other regardsless of if the class can use the item. Wands should be added to this catagory
A mage will not be able to wear plate but will be able to learn the look by selling, disenchanting, scrapping or destroying the items, same goes for other classes.
A new option called transmog will be added to which loot you want from a raid/group /instance etc.
Remove the limits on holiday transmog, if anyone wants to look like a xmas elf in April let them.
Remove the limits on spec transmorg.
Let gray and white items be added to the pool of mogs we can learn.
Transmog is just cosmectics so open it up for more fun!

#Let all Beast and insects be tameable. We already got mechaniclas sheep,bunnies, chicken and squirrel. Lets add the real ones. And we got moths so why not butterfly es? We got siliths and beetles why not praying mantis and roaches ? And so on. There could even be a category called insects. Cows would join the same category as clefthoofs, mouse and rats would join rodents and so on.

Flight Rising Lair