Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Azol-Nerub ~ Tårnfalk #2397

Nostalgia Hatchery

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:04 am

Navigation
Welcome - Clan Lore - Wishlist - Pinglist - Affiliates - Sales - Breeding pairs

Welcome to my hatchery:

I am a collector of old dragons with an id of 6 digits or lower . I feel like they have a sense of history and I love to breed them to see their hatchlings.

Breeding:

All hatchling will have plague eyes as I do not rent nest due to the fact that all of my dragons are low digit dragons.

All hatchlings will be named as I do not like unnamed offspring in my dragons offspring list.

I love to mix and match between my dragons. If you see two dragons you want me to breed just Pm me :)

All hatchling will be on ah the same day they are born,also those with a pinglist. If not sold the hatchling will be exalted the day after they are born.

IMPORTANT NOTE :

I have a mild case of OCD and I dont like clutter, so a sales post/ping will only remain standing for the SAME day as the hatchling are born. Then that post will be removed, so if you do not check your pings everyday it might leads to a lot of "cannot find this post."

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Tårnfalk
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Nostalgia Hatchery (Tårnfalk)

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:32 am

Breeding pairs - Home

Pairs with 35 days breeding cooldown:

Jack & Jill

Gill & Finna

Bulbophyllum & Rafflesia

Lionel & Jean

Gin & Tonic

Crow & Raven

Canvas & Brush

Longitude & Lattitude

Electron & Jolt

Spine & Scapular

Thor & Sif

Mosquito & Leech

Cologne & Aroma

Batman & Catwoman

Mr.Hyde & Dr. Jekyll

Sheridan & Delenn

Pairs with 30 days breeding cooldown:

Grant & Sattler

Bait & Tackle

Rhythm & Blues

Wesley & Buttercup

Gravels & Pebbles

Lost & Found

Bow & Arrow

Lock & Key

Pairs with 25 days breeding cooldown:

Croocks & Kaolin

Jet & Ink

Nitrogen & Hydrogen

Rocket & Sparks

Samson & Sally

Igneous & Kindle

Pairs with 20 days breeding cooldown:

Mold & Chalice

Debit & Credit

Blackjack & Poker

Baihao & Tienchi

Tick & Tock

Ganache & Frosting

Cavity & Bracers

Venom & Vial

Pairs with 15 days breeding cooldown:

Rayban & Mykita

Gmork & Draka

Stethoscope & Syringe

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Tårnfalk
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Nostalgia Hatchery (Tårnfalk´s hatchery)

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:36 am

Clan Lore - To Hatchery Main Page

The Arrival

The spacial rift opened and she fell through. `Another reality.. or am I finally home?´ The thoughts went through her head - then she saw the light... no this was not home...The conjures of the world began slowly to emerge. .. `Ahh this is a game about dragons she thought.´ She had gotten use to becoming different beings so having to be a dragon did not become her as odd. She could even choose what she wanted to become. `I go with the one the call Wildclaws -I liked dinosaurs back on Earth, these are not that different. I like the cunning look of the Wildclaws.´ she thought to herself.

She had learned to disguise her presents in the games she had been in. It´s not every day a person falls into a digital world ..`How long has it been now?´ She tried to keep track of the dates but it was hard as every reality she had been in had it´s own time. This seemed no different..

`First tasks first.. Learn to blend in...Not mention who you are or where you are from. They wont understand where you are from...How do I do this best here ? I can choose between clans.. ughn I hate that.. but I got no choise. I like red so I go with the flight they call Plague... not a pleasant word though´ Her thoughts kept running through her head.. but now she had chosen...

As usual her landing was not smooth. She had yet to learn how to control the landing sequence.. it was always different so hard to get used to. Luckily she landed in an abandoned area. As usual her energy vessel changed it´s outer layout to blend into the area. This time in form of a ship..It suited her fine, she could use it to get away from land later on.

She still had her some of her form from the last place she visit and she chose a quiet place to start the molt. It was always in a form of a shell of some sort, what ever fitted the place she visited. She thought nothing of it.. it was all part of getting to know the new place.

Northwest and southeast of The Scarred Wasteland there are access to the water, though it is hard to get to due to the tendrils and membranes of The Wandering Contagion. Dragons has to work hard to get down and bring back water to their clans and any ship who dare gets close to the boarders is immediately crushed if they try to make landfall.

So you can imagine how very ponderous Tinku & Kessana got when they found a big brig in the middle of The Wyrmwound. The two of them had just set their foot on The Scarred Wasteland. Sure there was some there before them but they came to The Scarred Wasteland very early, and it was only the two of them for as long as the eye could see. Curious to what could have brought the brig into The Wyrmwound, Tinku & Kessana moved in to investigate.

It was no ordinary brig, on the outside it looked like a battered pirate ship but they could not enter it.. Tinku & Kessana was very suprised by that...It was like some invisible force kept them from going closer to the ship.. They could look at it but not get close to it. What was this?

The two dragons began going around the ship. As close as they could come without going into the invisible wall.. they could see that one of the ships windows glowed... it was strange but they could not get close enough to investigate. Tinku & Kessana spend all day trying to figure it out but they had others matter to attend to. They had to get a clan up and running. This weird ship could wait until a better time

Back in the clan Tinku & Kessana moved on to build their clan bigger, with hatchlings both from they two of them but also from other dragons. They always loved each other but in order to ensure that they clan grew larger and got fresh blood into the bloodlines they also mated with other dragons.

Then, one night, after almost half a year, Tinku & Kessana heard something they could not identify... it sounded ..metallic. Some of the noicses sounded like an egg hatching, but there was more to it.. It was a strange foreign sound they had never heard before. Then they remembered the weird ship and they rushed to the site where they found the ship.

To their amazement an egg now laid outside the ship, well outside what ever invisible wall there was, so they could go and touch the egg.
The egg looked like a plague egg but it was bigger and had a slight change of its colors. Tinku & Kessana stood and watched the unusual egg being hatched... what could possibly be inside such an unusual egg? The first which came out of the egg was a sharp claw. .then the rest of the dragon emerged.. and Tinku & Kessana´s jaws dropped to the ground.. It was not a hatchling, it was not any breed which usually comes in an egg.. It was an adolescent wildclaw!!

The young wildclaw stumbled out of the egg and snorted. The snort let out a shockwave which lifted Tinku & Kessana off the ground and carried them several miles away. This amused the young wildclaw which let out a little chuckle. She walked over to Tinku & Kessana and looked straight into their eyes; though she had to bend her neck a little bit to do so as she was quite tall for a wildclaw, and she was only an adolescent.

Tinku & Kessana looked up at the wildclaw. She was so beautiful. Her skin was dark red, her wings crimson red, and along her vertebrae and tail she had sharp brown spines. She also had an extra set of horns, round horns which were almost the same dark red as her skin. Tinku & Kessana did not know what to think. This was no ordinary dragon; what was she? Why did she look different than other wildclaws?

Tinku & Kessana got up, all confused. The young wildclaw still stood here looking at them. "ehmm hi?" Tinku & Kessana said; it was all they could think off to say right now. "Greatings" the wildclaw replied, her eyes was filled with amusement and there were still a smirk on her face. Tinku & Kessana waited a bit but she said nothing more, just tilted her head, like she was waiting for them to speak.

"Ehmm do you know what... err where .. err what you are? Tinku stuttered. " I am in what you refer to as the Plague Realm. I am what you could consider to be a Wildclaw," she replied. Again nothing else was said just stood there with a smile on her face and looked at them both.

"Do you.. ehmm wanna come with us to your clan?" Tinku asked.. he really had no idea what to say. " Lead the way", she replied and Tinku could swear he saw her grin even more.

What had he done.. he looked at Kessana. He was nervous to let the wildclaw near the clan. With her unusual look he did not feel it was safe and he was worried for the newborn hatchlings safety.. He could see the same worry in Kessana´s eyes... what should they do. They were clearly no match for the wildclaw but they had to protect their clan. Tinku was ready to die for it, so he got up close to the wildclaw with all the courage he could muster. .. Click, click, click.. the wildclaw gently tapped her long claw towards the ground, and the ground began to crack so Tinku lost his balance. He hit his head on a log and just before he lost his conscience he thought " Not the hatchlings. Have to save the hatchlings."

Tinku woke up, his head was spinning. Then he remembered. He opened his eyes fearing the worst... but all the hatchlings were there.. and in the middle the young wildclaw. She walked over to him calmly. "Sorry about that. I need to get used to how my strength is perceived in this world. " She stood and observed him. She was clearly a lot stronger than anything he ever had encountered..but yet she appeared friendly. Around her feet the hatchlings ran and tucked in her tail, and she just stood there and smiled friendly. ".. this world.. what do you mean this world" Tinku stuttered. "Ohh nothing you need to concern you self about" She smiled mysteriously. " Do you mind if I settle down here?" She asked if there was an option, but yet there was a firmness in her question which lead to Tinku just nodding. He was still confused and his head hurt.. but he did not have any choice he felt. Better to have her with his clan than against.. if she was with him.. she seemed to be... he hoped.

Time passed and Tinku & Kessana watched the clan grow... but it was not theirs anymore. It was hers.. The dragon turned to her for questions, as she proved wiser and smarter than anyone they came across. They turned to her for protection.. Who would´t when just a tap of her claw could literarily move the world beneath them. Tinku & Kessana did not mind though.. even though she had such tremendous power she was kind and gentle. Tinku & Kessana once asked her what her name was and all she said was "In your language you cannot pronounce it. You can decide what to call me." Tinku & Kessana suggested Jill and she accepted it.

Almost immediately after becoming matriarch of the clan Jill had begun repairs on the ship her egg was found on. After being left at the rim of the Wyrmwound the rot has taken a great deal of toe on the ship. Tinku & Kessana had learned not to press her, so even though they were curious they kept their questions to themselves.

After almost 3 years the brig was done. Tinku & Kessana could not believe their eyes, it was a huge ship, but still not big enough to house the clan.. how could they all possibly be on there - and how did would they get by the invisible wall which until now only Jill had been able to pass? They looked up and noticed Jill smiling at them as she knew what they were thinking.

Jill said " Come on board. It is safe now. Welcome on bord "The Namárië" !". Once they stepped onto the ship, its entire layout changed. Whiled the ship looks small from the outside but once you step onboard it is much bigger; big enough to house several hundred thousand dragons and probable even more. Tinku and Kessana could not believe their eyes. What kind of technology was this? They never heard of it, not even The Stormcatcher knew this kind of technology!

Jill pulled the brig down to the waters southeast of The Scarred Wasteland and launched it into the water. All the clan was excited to see where they were headed. Jill had made it clear from the beginning that this was not a ship meant for war, this was for exploration, and all on her crew were not to harm anyone. She knew they had to hunt for food but she made sure that it was made quick and painless. No other form of violence were tolerated, so despite the fierce look on many of the dragons in Jill's crew, she makes sure that no one does anything to harm any one.

She smiled to herself. At least her ship offered a safe haven. Even with a world filled with strife and war, she knew from experience that the force field were impregnable. She loved setting sail and going offshore... away from the territorial turfs the dragons seam to be having. She enjoyed seeing more and more dragons join her, she found happiness in knowing that they wanted to live peacefully too. What they have done in the past she rarely thought about it, they were welcome as long as they followed the rules on board.

Behind the name

Namárië, also called Galadriel's Lament, Altariello nainië Lóriendessë (Quenya for "Galadriel's lament in Lórien"), and sometimes Song of the Elves Beyond the Sea, is the longest Quenya text in The Lord of the Rings

The word Namárië means "farewell" in Quenya.The word can be analyzed as na + márië, being a blessing and meaning literally "to goodness"

Ai! laurië lantar lassi súrinen,
yéni unótimë ve rámar aldaron!
Yéni ve lintë yuldar avánier
mi oromardi lisse-miruvóreva
Andúnë pella, Vardo tellumar
nu luini yassen tintilar i eleni
ómaryo airetári-lírinen.

Sí man i yulma nin enquantuva?

An sí Tintallë Varda Oiolossëo
ve fanyar máryat Elentári ortanë,
ar ilyë tier undulávë lumbulë;
ar sindanóriello caita mornië
i falmalinnar imbë met, ar hísië
untúpa Calaciryo míri oialë.
Sí vanwa ná, Rómello vanwa, Valimar!

Namárië! Nai hiruvalyë Valimar.
Nai elyë hiruva. Namárië!
~J. R. R. Tolkien

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6de_SbVUVfA

Lore top - Home

Flight Rising Lair

Tårnfalk
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Nostalgia Hatchery

Unread post by Tårnfalk » Fri May 22, 2020 5:15 am

new breeding cards done

So far trimmed down from 90 pairs to 38 - still working on some pairs and I will only put breeding cards on done pairs.

I eventually get more pairs once I sort out of Hib den

Flight Rising Lair