On the creature front...
- I'd love to see a much meaner, skankier cat model. Something with spiny hair. I think that would be a lot more fitting for a savage world like Draenor than either the original of Pandaren model cats. And since they already announced they're adding cat humanoids, they'd have to include at least a few wild cat beasts. But if we have too many cats, the same design philosophy would be pretty cool for a hyaena, which is one of the most in need of some sort of update
- wooly Elekks up in the snow region. But I guess they already have clefthooves.
- a new hydra model, following a similar design philosophy to the new chiamera. They really got the multi-head thing working well on that. If the heads were more draconian and they got a decent body that didn't waddle like a duck in need of a hip replacement, it should look awesome. Then again, maybe with Ghostcrawler leaving the opposition to taming current hydras won't be as strong. Who knows?
- I'm not sure if this would fit under spider or ravager, but something with a spider shape, but in the design philosophy of a ravager or silithid would be fantastic. Something that lies in wait in the rocky passes and impales its prey on razor-sharp claws before devouring it. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.
- more Outland-style basilisk colours! We only ever got four (I'd mention sporebats too but Slickrock already mentioned seeing new ones)
- a new moth model. I wish we'd seen an Actias / luna moth style model for Pandaria, but I'm still in hope. One of those things that looks really delicate and beautiful, in contrast to the landscape, but turns out to be just as savage and deadly
Anyway, I've probably already gone on too long. Are there any other things people would especially love to see updated and fit into Draenor? Keeping in mind the nature of that world and what we already know of it from Outland.