Rant Thread

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Dewclaw » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:19 am

Healthcare is fundamentally lacking. :( My husband ran into things like that a LOT. Sorry you're having to go through it. :(

Castile
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:51 pm

Namárië wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:17 am
Hubby went into hospital today. He was supposed to get a scan to see why he is having so many pains but nooo. Instead he got the results from a scan they did a month ago which shows that his heart have been lacking oxygen due to a small blodclot - probably, they were not sure. And instead of giving him a new scan to see if the problem still is present they decided that he could wait a couple of months to get a scan...

SIGH. ..
I would NOT wait! My uncle was told he had something wrong with his heart and had to wait till NOV for a scan...he has since died because it was not his heart but lymphatic cancer and they didn't pick it up. They only diagnosed him (way too late) because my aunt called an ambulance because he did not look good. If he looks in distress don't wait. insist on seeing someone now. call an ambulance if you have to. I'm sorry if this sounds scary and I don't want to frighten you but I lost a relative because of the UK's health system and its inaction so I'd hate to see the same happen to someone else :(

Battle for Azeroth
Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~, Prot Paladin ~Tsurani~

Namárië
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Azol-Nerub ~ Tårnfalk #2397

Unread post by Namárië » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:48 pm

We have no choice. .if we want a scan now we have to go to a private hospital...and that's more money than we see in a year. . And here you can actually get a fine for calling an ambulance for non critical situations. And the hospital already deemed that my husband can wait two months. . :cry:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Kya
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand - H, Shadow Council - A

Unread post by Kya » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:32 am

I can't take it anymore... I just want to give up on everything...

My FR lair.
Zandalar Forever!
Lunaire sig by Jeydis and Zandalari insignia avatar by Krysteena. Thank you, you guys are the best!

Valnaaros
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:05 pm

@Kya :hug:

Castile
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:50 am

why is it when I want a weekend to myself my mother takes it as a personal attack? I spend time with you every other weekend and I'll see you the following for a christening - why is one Friday night to myself suddenly a big deal? I hate the "you don't like me" guilt trip too. No I do but I'm an adult. I spent most of my childhood alone cause you worked all the time so as a consequence I'm an independent person who likes her alone time. How is this hard to grasp? And I find it especially ironic coming from someone who immigrated to the other side of the world and barely saw her family after that...and the "that's different I had sisters" isn't a comeback. Not my fault I'm an only child! bah!

Battle for Azeroth
Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~, Prot Paladin ~Tsurani~

Namárië
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Namárië » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:33 pm

HATE HATE HATE the av mount progress.... they could have made that more fun...they last sooo LONG and in the end you cannot turn in for %.. and as allience we loose everytime.. been in 6 av since yesterday.. such a waste of time

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

cowmuflage
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:48 pm

At least you have till next year to complete it.

Namárië
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Namárië » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:44 pm

Isn't it until next week?

Flight Rising Lair

Valnaaros
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:25 am

Namárië wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:44 pm
Isn't it until next week?
No, it is until January 7th :)

Namárië
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Namárië » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:38 pm

"Just do quest to get our mount " now been in 15 av.. quest can be done maybe once but 99% of the time the quest is broken so nothing to do then stand wait to loose. . Only takes a couple of hours. .

I HATE HATE HATE this..

Flight Rising Lair