What are you reading right now?

Maria
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: What are you reading right now?

Unread post by Maria »

Theme in my bookclub : Cartland & Harlequin

Super drippy romantic books.. nothing to do with reality.. but those two ive read havent beed horrid..just unrealistic and honey sweet. 5 books to go. I had feared they had more sex in them but none so far.. which is good. I skip over sexscenes in books

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Maria
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Maria »

Reading the Silmarillion in English.. not as hard as i had thought it would be :D more than halfway now
Last edited by Maria on Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I should sit down and read the Silmarillion all the way through, rather than the bits and pieces I have so far. My knowledge of the first age is very sketchy!

Currently reading the science fiction Martine's A Memory of Empire, the second novella in Byatt's Angels & Insects, and Haig's The Midnight Library.

I'm reading Byatt because I saw the film Three Thousand Years of Longing and wanted to read the original story. I realized I already had her novella collection on my e-reader (because of the other film :) ) and decided to finish it first.

The Midnight Library is our book club book this month, a fantasy about the choices we make in life.
Maria
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Maria »

Reading all of Astrid Lindgrens work. I quite like the books eventhough they are labeled childrens books. 12 books read so far

Flight Rising Lair

Maria
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Maria »

Done with Astrid LIndgren and moved on to Lisbeth Pahnke´s series of books about Britta & Silver... not sure they are in english... its a sweedish writer. I read them when i was a teenager and i enjoy reading them again...
I think i never grow to old for these kind of books :D

Flight Rising Lair