SPOILERS Darkspear Heritage Quest taming SPOILERS

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Zetsoban
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

SPOILERS Darkspear Heritage Quest taming SPOILERS

Unread post by Zetsoban »

SPOILERS

I found this raptor doing the Troll Heritage questline quest De Power of Death. It appears spectral, but does not maintain this when tamed.

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=210324/rais ... r#comments

https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id ... raptorbone

It seems to be using the above look if I'm correct!
WoWScrnShot_050924_231543.jpg
WoWScrnShot_050924_231543.jpg (568.12 KiB) Viewed 822 times
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: SPOILERS Darkspear Heritage Quest taming SPOILERS

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

Are you certain it does not retain the spectral appearance? For example, have you set it against two contrasting background elements (wall and open sky, for example)? Regardless, it's neat to see that skin used on something other than a rare.

My Flight Rising lair

Times banned from World of Warcraft: 1
Reason for ban: Reporting an item duplication exploit with Pet Battles I accidentally found during Mists of Pandaria. 3 week duration.

Zetsoban
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: SPOILERS Darkspear Heritage Quest taming SPOILERS

Unread post by Zetsoban »

WerebearGuy wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:53 pm Are you certain it does not retain the spectral appearance? For example, have you set it against two contrasting background elements (wall and open sky, for example)? Regardless, it's neat to see that skin used on something other than a rare.
I just checked in game again with your tips, I'm certain. It's not see through nor does it have any kind of aura or something around it. The raptor beside me in the screenshot is another one of these raptors tamed, you can see it there.