FR Members list

User avatar
Ellis
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:45 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Under your bed
Contact:

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Ellis »

I'm Josie and my username is Ellis and I'm part of the Plague Flight. ouo
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Woo! Plague fight! Welcome. :D

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 7073
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance
Gender: Female foxen
Location: I am "here" or so the directory tells me.
Contact:

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Makoes »

**Updated**

Sorry about the delays!! Life kinda sucks atm, but we live on. Hopefully got everything now. Ellis, Welcome to Petopia and FR :D

Image

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

User avatar
Regaleth
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:25 am
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Regaleth »

Makoes wrote:**Updated**

Sorry about the delays!! Life kinda sucks atm, but we live on. Hopefully got everything now. Ellis, Welcome to Petopia and FR :D
It's all good Makoes, thanks for updating all that. Hope things start getting better soon :hug:

Edit- And sidenote, I'm changing my account name to StoneGuard. Feel free to update when you get a chance, no rush. 8-)
One more flight change from becoming the Avatar.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 7073
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance
Gender: Female foxen
Location: I am "here" or so the directory tells me.
Contact:

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Makoes »

**Updated**

Oh things are starting to wind down and I see clear skies ahead. Just a few more swells to ride out and everything will be ship-shape again.

Image

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Preycheirus
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:24 am
Realm: Draenor

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Preycheirus »

Glad to hear things are getting better Makoes :hug:

I'm just here to say that I'm no longer Archadez but Dominicus. I also changed my name on fr to TheUndertaker xD
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 7073
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance
Gender: Female foxen
Location: I am "here" or so the directory tells me.
Contact:

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Makoes »

**Updated**

Thanks :)

Image

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

User avatar
Elffy
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 pm
Realm: Shadowsong
Gender: Female
Location: US

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Elffy »

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I have recently changed flights from Lightning to Plague, as Naiy on FlightRising. :)
User avatar
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15644
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 pm
Gender: absolutely not

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Azunara »

Changed username from Azunara to Carnifex, and it looks like I'll be doing that Plague thing.

edit: seriously caught up between lightning or plague. We'll find out in, uh, two days what I go with.
Last edited by Azunara on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 3610
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 am
Realm: Several on EU.
Gender: Female
Location: Finland

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Mozag »

My flight will be changing in five days as well, to Plague, so do go ahead and stick me there already, when you get the chance. :)
Thank you, Makoes!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Hehehehe, more Plague peoples! We shall spread our awesome rot and disease and conquer the world! :lol:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
User avatar
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Posts: 11051
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm
Realm: Moon Guard
Gender: Agender [They-them]

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Lupis »

I'm switching from Wind to Plague too, so feel free to switch me over! It'll be five days yet.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Image

User avatar
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1091
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 am
Realm: Feathermoon

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Tahlian »

Switched from Shadow to Nature, once you get a chance to update.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

User avatar
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2803
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:06 pm
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders
Gender: Female
Location: Tumblr, probably.
Contact:

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Just wanted to let you know that I switched from Arcane to Light uvu
• Aela's Pet Journal

Image
Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

User avatar
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4461
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.
Gender: Female

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Silivren »

I went from Shadow to Fire ^.^

Also my username on here is now Zarai to better closely fit with Sarai my FR name.

Image

User avatar
Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 587
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:26 pm
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)
Gender: Female

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Airwyn »

My FR username is Airwyn, same as on here and I'm part of the Arcane Flight.

Image

‎Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

User avatar
Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1228
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 am
Realm: Nesingwary
Gender: Female

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Jelani »

YAY finally got in :D

My username there is Jelani http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=37619

I am in the wind group :D

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

User avatar
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15644
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 pm
Gender: absolutely not

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Azunara »

Officially Carnifex of Lightning, let the record show.
User avatar
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 6474
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 am
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash
Gender: Female
Location: In the bushes watching. Always watching.

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by zedxrgal »

In in FINALLY! Tailswithscales ................ fire dragon flight

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
Image
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

User avatar
Castile
Petopia Artist
Posts: 2921
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:03 am
Realm: Nagrand
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: FR Members list

Unread post by Castile »

Yes I finally could join! Sakurie with lightning flight :)

Image

Frost Death Knight ~ Servellan~, BM Hunter ~Castile~

Post Reply