Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Re: Introduce yourself here newcomers!

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Server: Skywall
Main: Seilahyn - Beast Mastery Hunter
Alts: Vheaira - Feral Cat Druid, Lunakhovina - Resto Shaman
Faction: Alliance (Draenei only! Well... and Worgen since Draenei can't be Druids)
Favorite Pet: Malachovian (Loque'nahak) - His name is a variant of Malachai since I wanted something different than my Lion's name in Warhammer. I love his model and glowy blueness. He's been my main pet since I tamed him almost 2 years ago.
Pet Owned the Longest: Zaybriel (Humar the Pridelord) - Have had him since I was high enough to tame him. I sat in his tree and waited. Didn't leave til I had him. He got me to level 80 2 years ago. Although I only played for 3 months back then and just recently came back. I've been playing again for a little over a month.
Favorite Pet Family: Cats
Like to... Collect mounts, companions, hunt for rares.
Iseori
Realm: Arygos

Unread post by Iseori »

Server: Arygos
Main: Iseori
Alts: None
Faction: Horde (Belf so far)
Favorite Pet: Dragonhawk
Pet Owned the Longest: None (just started xD)
Favorite Pet Family: Old; Wolf, New: Wasps (Silithid versions) :3

Summary: I just had to entirely re-start WoW. I did have an old account on here (Tratzul), but from a comp crash, and a cousin's hacking... I had to entirely re-start over in WoW (new account even @.@).

As for in WoW: I just like to quest and explore, no real destination. ^.^
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Server - Wrymrest
Main - Cassandris
Faction - Alliance
Favorite Pet - Fox
Pet Owned the Longest - My fox Jasper :)
Favorite Pet Family - I like foxes and cats a lot...but devilsaurs and corehounds are nice too..oh and shale spiders are adorable! I..cant pick

Summary - I have recently returned to WoW and wanted an RP server.. I found out humans could be hunters and bam.. I dont really like humans; never really have but Cassandris is awesome and she just fits and is in a sense me :)

I figured I'd add a funny screenie I took as an icebreaker..read my Silver Dragon mod :lol:
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_020211_152208.jpg
WoWScrnShot_020211_152208.jpg (724.14 KiB) Viewed 3113 times
Aumecia
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Aumecia »

Main: Lavanya (Draenei mage)
Hunter's Name: Sakina
Server: Feathermoon
Faction: Alliance
Current Favorite Spec: BM
Current Favorite Pet: Don't make me choose!
Pet Owned the Longest: Senka, my ghost kitty
Pet Wishlist: Either Loque'nahak or Karoma, King Krush, Jadefang

I've been playing WoW for about five years now, though I only recently decided to give hunters a try. Well, you can probably guess how I feel about them, given that I ended up here. ;-D
Vampiretooth
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by Vampiretooth »

Server: Stormrage
Main: Vampiretooth - Beast Mastery / Survival Hunter
Alts: Darthblow - Blood/Unholy DK
Faction: For Teh Horde! (Troll - Hunter, Belf DK)
Favorite Pet: Loki (Loque'nahak) - I simply love the model and i think this is the best pet ever introduced in WoW for us Hunters Had a rough time taming him but one day i just flew over SB and npcscan went off.
Pet Owned the Longest: Hm, i really can't remember this. I know, that my first pet was a raptor that was with me till i reached lvl 60. After that i wanted to have some rares... but was picky and abandoned many gr8 pets.
Favorite Pet Family: Cats
Like to... Collect mounts, companions, hunt for rares.

Well, if somebody is from Stormrage and has almost same interests /w me. :) I would love to have a hunter friend to talk about our stuff and to collect our beloved pets.
Querl Dox
Realm: Warsong / Nesingwary

Unread post by Querl Dox »

Helloooo =D

Server: Warsong (Horde)/ Nesingwary (Alliance)
Main: Bloodika Feral/Balance Druid/ Ralyne Survival/BM Hunter
Alts: Quington Worgen Hunter
Faction: I love both factions <3
Favorite Pet: My Duskstalker on my Horde hunter, named after my recently deceased cat, Emerald.
Pet Owned the Longest: Nanook my Arcturis.
Favorite Pet Family: Beetle.
Like To: Raid, hunt for new pets, collect mounts and discover little secret places on WoW.
Tokmund
Realm: EU Madmortem

Unread post by Tokmund »

Hunter's name: Tokmund
Server name: EU Madmortem (and no, I still don't know what MM has got to the with WarCraft)
Faction side: Horde
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Master. Rexxar is still one of my favorite heroes.
Current Favorite Pet: Marduk (the Babylonian) (Sambas)
Pet Owned the Longest: Fimbul (Black Ravager) I'm a former Alliance dwarf who changed race into an orc a few years ago and Fimbul accompanied me all the way to Lvl 70.
How long I've been playing: Since February 2005. Actually I'm celebrating my 6th anniversary in WoW in a few days. ;)
Favorite thing to do in game: I'm in for the thrill of the hunt. I really enjoy searching and finding rare things of all kinds in game. Although some of them really drive me to madness (I'm looking at YOU, King Krush!!!)
peloquin
Realm: area 52

Unread post by peloquin »

Hunter's name: Peloquin troll male and Narcisse 33 male worgen Server name: Area 52 Faction side: Alliance, Horde Current Favorite Spec: Survi and BM Current Favorite Pet: Peloquin white saber tiger new Cabal Narcisse black lion Cabal Pet Owned the Longest: white lion How long I've been playing: Since 1/2 a year into bc.
Favorite thing to do in game: was pvp now i just like solo'ing and questing
better to burnout, then to fade away!
Pooksie
Realm: Burning Legion

Unread post by Pooksie »

Hunter's name: Pooksie
Server name: Burning Legion
Faction side: Alliance FTW!!
Current Favorite Spec: BM for the awesome pets!
Current Favorite Pet: I love ALL my pets, but my favorites are Hades (Terrorpene) because it looks amazing, and Tiki (Ghostcrawler) because he looks perfect with my tier 11 gear :)

Summary: My name is Pamella, Pam for short. I start player WoW mid WotLK, so I missed a lot of the experience, but I try to make up for it now. I have only started farming for pets in Cataclysm, since I was VERY unlucky with them in Wrath. I suck at PvP and I keyboard turn :). I LOVE animals, and I own a chinchilla named Loopie. I'm pretty weird, but what's the fun in being normal? Last thing I have to say is that I won't stop until I tame them all! :P
Laniary
Realm: Emerald Dream-US

Unread post by Laniary »

Main's name: Applause (Bear Tank)
Hunter's name: Aesuga
Server name: Emerald Dream
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery = <3
Current Favorite Pet: Humar It didn't feel right renaming him so Humar he stayed.
Pet that I've had the longest: Humar, he's stuck around all the way from 23 to going on 75 now.
Playing since: Classic beta.

My rl friend (tactfullyArtisan) has been pushing me to make an account here since I started my hunter, so here I am :D.
Eidren
Realm: Vashj EU

Unread post by Eidren »

Guess i should finally introduce myself ^^

Hunter's name: Eidren
Server name: Vashj
Current Favorite Pet: Leto - Arcturis Spirit Beast

Summary: Started playing many years ago during classic. quit around TBC but returned with cataclysm out. Never been really serious about leveling, for me gaming has always been about fun. I don't know, maybe cataclysm made things easier or i've gotten more serious about things over the years but these days i've been leveling, questing, pvping and most importantly, taming like a mad man.
Redyk
Realm: Perenolde

Unread post by Redyk »

Well I've been prowling the site for a while so I'll actually take the time to introduce myself now. . .

I'm on Perenolde, I'm Alliance
My hunter is Redyk BM lvl 76 atm
My main is Râygê Blood DK lvl 85
and I have a few other lower toons i mess around on from time to time.

I love doing things w/ my guild, they are a wonderful bunch of ppl!
I really wasn't all that serious about the game until a good friend
had me join the guild he was in and now it has become a lot more fun
and of course addicting =P

I've loved Loque' since the moment I saw him but haven't found him to tame him yet ),=
So hopefully soon I will have my dream pet. My fav pet atm is my color changing crab, idk
why but he's just so darn cute. I've got Olm, a white warp stalker, a pretty raptor,
2 scorpids and Keiran my black lion that I've had since almost the start of my hunter.
I'm a tad picky about what I tame but now that we have huge stables I may broaden my
horrizons. I know i want Maddex and the ghost crab for certain but beyond that idk yet.
I had quit playing my hunter a while back cuz for one I was on a pvp server and was tired
getting ganked everytime I tried to do anything and two cuz i felt hunters got nerfed big time
and I still miss volley dammit! So anyway, I'm trying to get her lvl'd to 85 now so i can do stuff
w/ the guild w/ my hunter like I do on my DK.

kk im done =P
Redyk-
Ralanost
Realm: Terokkar

Unread post by Ralanost »

Greetings all. Been playing since june of 05 and I am currently on my fourth hunter I believe. Long time fan of the site as well. I am currently on Adrilla on Terokkar. Worgen and loving it. Fairly recent owner/partner of Louque and long time fan of pets and the bm spec. Just going to pop in from time to time.
firekeeper77
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by firekeeper77 »

Main: Firekeeper
Hunter's name: Fuzzykeeper
Server name: Eonar US
Faction side: FOR DA HORDE
Current Favorite Spec: BM :>
Current Favorite Pet: sigh. purple/aqua winterspring cat or ember worg, i honestly can not decide!
Ellonna
Realm: Ravenholdt

Unread post by Ellonna »

Oh my goodness, your forum hates me! I've been lurking and trying to register/login for almost two weeks!

Hunter's name: Ellonna
Server name: Ravenholdt
Current Favorite Spec: Survival
Current Favorite Pet: Sambas! He came to me less than an hour after I hit 85 and was the Cata rare I wanted most.
Juneper

Unread post by Juneper »

Hello all!

I am also new to the forums.

Hunter's name: Juneper
Faction: Alliance
Spec: Survival
Fave pet: Duskstalker or Karoma
Taiji
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Taiji »

Hello's. I'm new here as well (:

Server: Argent Dawn EU
Faction: Horde
Favorite Pet: That would be Karoma
Current spec: Survival
Current active pets: Yakootah the Green Runed Demon Dog and Sunwing the Blood Elf starting Dragonhawk.

Some further things about me: Fiorinth is only level 50 and an alt, but when playing her hunters became my second favourite class ^^. I am pretty sure it has to do with the pets. I also can be seen playing my enhancement shaman or tanking a guild run on my death knight. I like roleplaying and adventuring around on my characters (:
Almaterrador

Unread post by Almaterrador »

Hunter's name: Almaterrador
Server name:
Faction side: Horde!
Current Favorite Spec: Markmanship
Current Favorite Pet: Shango - Dread Saber Shango

Hunters rulez :hug: !
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Heh...I thought I had posted on this thread but apparently not.

Hunter's name: Myriana (85, Draenei)
Server name: Staghelm, though I have a smattering of baby toons scattered around other servers.
Faction side: Alliance! (though I do enjoy my horde alts from time to time)
Current Favorite Pet: Floyd (my Rhino) though Mohegan (formerly Deathmaw) is quickly catching up.

Summary: Started playing WoW about 5 years ago. My main for up until Wrath was my night elf rogue. But once I got my Alliance hunter maxxed out my poor rogue has been pretty much retired. She just dinged 81 maybe 3 weeks ago. I really should give her more love, but I have so much fun with my hunter.
Chimaera
Realm: Dragonblight, Moon Guard, WrA

Unread post by Chimaera »

Hunter's name: Candrium and Okiwa. I have a few low-level hunter alts too, but those are my main ones.
Server name: Kul Tiras, Moon Guard, Wyrmrest Accord
Faction side: Alliance and Horde, respectively.
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery
Current Favorite Pet: Brown chimaera and white Outland chimaera. I also love the reptile and insect pets.
Pet Owned the Longest: Rhapsody, my orange dragonhawk on Candrium. :3
Favorite thing to do in game: Old raids with friends, rare spawn hunting, RP.

I started playing around the end of BC, I don't remember exactly when, but I was around 58 when Lich King came out. Dealing with the death knight spree as an inexperienced healer was not fun.
My main is a druid, Arowee (or Vince, been meaning to name change but haven't gotten around to it as of writing this), and I have a ton of alts across a lot of different servers.
If I'm not on WoW, I'm playing Pokemon or spitting out a terrible doodle.