Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Re: Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Unread post by Gimlion »

I'd personally love to see a Windserpent Loa model Tamable (like Quetzlun's skin). That, and my precious Rak changed back to his Aqua coat.

Other than that, I absolutely LOVE all of the changes made. It's really amazing how many different skins we have now!

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

@Kyonarai: Speaking as an alliance hunter, I'd prefer not to see Sian-Rotam's skin change. He's the only white lion we can easily reach....well, if he actually turns up when his wife calls him. That summon does need fixing. I like the concept of her calling him, but if that mechanic keeps breaking, then maybe it WOULD be a better idea to just have him there all the time.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

I'd like to see the black wasp please!!

And I have a complaint..

I hate what has happened to the standard silithid model. That walking animation looks like a puppy with it's tail between it's legs. I MUCH preferred agitated bouncing. the At least we have the brain-bugs (thank you for those!), I'll be switching my standard silithids to the brain bugs.
Account has been closed at user's request.
Feath3r
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Feath3r »

I'd like to see a tameable Void Terror skinned Corehound somewhere. Hard or easy to get, doesn't matter to me as long as I can have a mutated two-headed Beholder puppy :D

edit

100th post, woo!
lilatha

Realm: EU-Emerald Dream

Unread post by lilatha »

Suggestions for our Lurker(s) ... Hmmm go treat yourself to something nice! Cas I know alot of epople would love to do that for you as you have done more then enough for us :)
Though I wouldn't mind one of those green and orange kitties being called Cringer <Battle Cat>! Maybe a rare elite hiding out of sight in Felwood.

If not then then you better treat yourself(s)!!!
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

lilatha wrote:Though I wouldn't mind one of those green and orange kitties being called Cringer <Battle Cat>! Maybe a rare elite hiding out of sight in Felwood.
Make Cringer a ridingtiger model too and it would be perfect.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

lilatha

Realm: EU-Emerald Dream

Unread post by lilatha »

As long as it is called Cringer, and both factions can get it <3
Ket Shi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Ket Shi »

If our mysterious benefactor stops by, I want to give my thanks for all your hard work and careful listening. I can think of a bunch of skins still unused, if you can squeeze them in:

- Yellow and white carrion bird (CarrionBirdSkinWhite)
- White and yellow Outland chimaeras (Chimeraoutlandwhite and Chimeraoutlandyellow)
- Beige chimaera (Chimeraskinbeige)
- Dark iron and truesilver crabs (crabskindarkdiamond and crabskintruesilver)
- 2 kinds of brown worg (DireWolfSkinDarkBrown and DireWolfSkinBrown)
- 3 kinds of dragonhawk (DragonHawkSkin02, DragonhawkSkin06, DragonHawkSkin07)
- Frostsabers (frostsabre -- ridingtigerskinbrownnosaddle, ridingtigergoldnosaddle, ridingtigericenosaddle, ridingtigerwhitenostripenosaddle)
- Black and yellow Outland wind serpents (windserpentoutland2, windserpentoutland1
- Icy blue owl, spirit owl, sapphire owl (OwlBlue, OwlSapphire, OwlSpirit)

And some pets that don't have swimming animations:

-Outland chimaeras
- Darkhounds and mage hunters
- Drakeadons (Chromaggus)
- Parrots

Finally, a request: there is a new model for a bird called "Raven". Any chance you could spread it around as a Carrion Bird?
Last edited by Ket Shi on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keleri
Realm: Balnazzar

Unread post by Keleri »

zedxrgal wrote:The undead raptors are one of things that are cool and would be neat but doubt Blizz would make them a tamable mob especially since that would mean the bone raptors would have to be tamable. :D
I would be in favor of the bone raptors being tameable as well. :D We got the bone hawk, so anything is possible.

Seconding the Void Terrors as corehounds as well. That would be badass. I'd have trouble deciding between them and Chromaggus.
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Ket Shi wrote:If our mysterious benefactor stops by, I want to give my thanks for all your hard work and careful listening. I can think of a bunch of skins still unused, if you can squeeze them in:
- Brown eagle (Lightbrowneagle)
This skin has already been added: http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/lightbrowneagle.html

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Ket Shi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Ket Shi »

Wassa wrote:
Ket Shi wrote:If our mysterious benefactor stops by, I want to give my thanks for all your hard work and careful listening. I can think of a bunch of skins still unused, if you can squeeze them in:
- Brown eagle (Lightbrowneagle)
This skin has already been added: http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/lightbrowneagle.html
D'oh, corrected.
Umbriel of Halaa
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bronzebeard

Unread post by Umbriel of Halaa »

Feath3r wrote:I'd like to see a tameable Void Terror skinned Corehound somewhere. Hard or easy to get, doesn't matter to me as long as I can have a mutated two-headed Beholder puppy :D
I meant to mention that, but forgot about it. Thank you!

And yes, the Cringer-striped riding tiger model would be awesome. Don't get me wrong; I like that the skin is available at all. But the riding tiger model just looks better. :D
Nanotrev
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Hakkar

Unread post by Nanotrev »

Acidmaw and Dreadscale- Tamable please!
Gentlemanne

Unread post by Gentlemanne »

Nanotrev, do you mean the skins or the specific mobs?
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Gentlemanne wrote:Nanotrev, do you mean the skins or the specific mobs?
The mobs; he's been after them a while. ;)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Umbriel of Halaa wrote:
Feath3r wrote:I'd like to see a tameable Void Terror skinned Corehound somewhere. Hard or easy to get, doesn't matter to me as long as I can have a mutated two-headed Beholder puppy :D
I meant to mention that, but forgot about it. Thank you!
And yes, the Cringer-striped riding tiger model would be awesome. Don't get me wrong; I like that the skin is available at all. But the riding tiger model just looks better. :D
I'm still hoping for those void hounds myself, but know nothing about their chances. I'm also hoping that the few cat skins that are currently exclusive to just the standard tiger (such as the green) or just the sabre tiger model are copied across to both models, but I think that requires art dept. intervention as well, even if the skins turn out to be identical.

I'm expecting a number of the other non-cat missing skins that have been brought up here, as well as a tameable death ravager, will make their appearance in a patch not too far after Cata release (but can't make release by this point). Not sure about all the extra cat skins that people have brought up, however. Many of those might have to wait for new rares to be added, or something.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Itana
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Itana »

Haven't we made a long list of wishes, and probably look very greedy. :)

But here's my list as well:
- Update to hyena models. Hyenas are such nice pets, but they look quite bad compared to other models in the game now.
- Owl spirit beast. Come on, doesn't it sound perfect? :)
Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Aweena »

got a few wishes and im sure they are not as interesting as the rest of them but

-White raptor
-White dog
-White boar
-White well basically any animal that dosent have a white coloured one yet

also would like to see

- My killer squirrels (no seriously i do want em)maybe with the killer rabbits mouses and prairie dogs in mulgore
- Horses and Stags always wanted a stag ever since i saw the black ones in ashenvale
- Hydras like so many others here
- a spirit beast slime maybe unless the one from sholazar gets re tameable
- some more unique skinned rares i know we are some that like hunting rare pets to get a special look and all rare pets seem to be spirit beasts now so nothing really stands out any more
- some more core hound skins and id love you very very much if they did not have the crackling fire sound its annoying when using in game sound and such
- hippogryps gryphon's and wyverns always loved these to and the gryphon's are in theory tameable when we can use them to ride around on
-some more dog models now we have the mighty mastiffs it would be nice to see other breeds that would fit in always thought the vanilla wolves looked like shepherds of some types i do not know if it is possible to use the model and put as dog skin over it or not as i have no knowledge off programming coding or other tech stuff but i would kill to get a collie or Aussie shepherd dog as pet in game

i know im hopeless and lots of these wishes have gone on from others as well i havent bothered to read em all but thank you very much for all you have done for us and will do for us in the future and these are just wishes all thou i really really want my Want my killer squirrels

Thanks for the ear/eye Regards Aweena

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Hey Mr. Lurkin' BlizDev.

Is it possible for you to make princess, the level 9 boar quest mob from elwynn forest to retain her awesome red ribbon after taming?

you are awesome regardless. ty for your time XD
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Here are some of the spirit beast ideas from an MMO champion thread. Hope you will find this helpful XD
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/759 ... o-see-next