Possible return of tome of dinomancy version 2.0

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Re: Possible return of tome of dinomancy version 2.0

Unread post by Danielfboone »

There was absolutely no "talking down" I just stated my experience and did so before anyone else said it was harder for them. I am not "super leet" either. I still can't solo a Warbringer or tame the Porcupines.

Yes it was easy to pull more than one but I was only talking about one on one battles.

As I said, I was disappointed that getting the book was all you had to do when Blizzard had built it up to be more fun than that.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I think what he's going for is he'd rather it be a questline, not that it should be some super rare drop.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

vriiska
Realm: steamwheedle cartel US

Unread post by vriiska »

Loosely related to the sentiment. yeah, the Isle of Giants seemed kind of an oddity. While it is dotted with JP references, and I kind wished it played out more like being a Mogu version of Site B. With ruins of ancient Mogu genetic labs/ritual chambers showcasing the crazy Anima/stone shaping experiments, such as tamable stone direhorns, and continued by the newly resident dinomancers.

Overall what we got instead is I don't get a sense the dinosaurs were native to this small isle, but imports brought by the Zandalari to be used in their campaign to fortify Lei Shen's sunken citadel.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I think they took issue with the 'should've been harder to get' part. Not 'more involved' or 'part of a questline'. The isle did seem kinda chucked in there.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!