Undead Hunters!

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Re: Undead Hunters!

Post by Royi »

Victorelle wrote:I think both undead and HUman hunters are stupid mostly undead... if a walking pile of bones can tame a wolf then they need to make gnome hunters!

Couldn't agree more. Undead hunters make as much sense as Gnome hunters. It would be a good way to help the racist class inbalance against my beloved Gnomes
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
vvhooya
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: scilla

Post by vvhooya »

is gonna be sick...I mean...undead hunter with undead pets plus undead mount just like those skeletal frosywyrms..
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Post by Sukurachi »

Royi wrote:Couldn't agree more. Undead hunters make as much sense as Gnome hunters. It would be a good way to help the racist class inbalance against my beloved Gnomes

but.. Gnome-units are not true life forms.

(film reference)

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Romolus
Realm: Vashj

Post by Romolus »

Victorelle wrote:I think both undead and HUman hunters are stupid mostly undead... if a walking pile of bones can tame a wolf then they need to make gnome hunters!
They have Gnome hunters..... they are called locks, cause Gnomes don't wanna go out into the big scary woods to tame a bear that can eat them in one bite.

But nah, I really like Undead hunters... I might make a 3rd (after my worgan hunter is made)... and you can't be a hardcore hunter unless your pet has run off with your arm at least once an burried it... your undead, you can get it reattached..lol
Redoxe
Realm: Tarren Mill

Post by Redoxe »

I really think that undead hunters will be awesome, If I ever made one I'd only tame the diseased/undead beasts and think of it as "as a diseased bear no hunter would ever tame him, he tried everything but he didn't look as beautiful as the great bears and not as cute as the bear cubs outside the plaguelands. all the hunters ran away in fear and the poor diseased bear almost gave up hope... until a young undead hunter who also were sad about his fate. Being undead isn't really something you'd want to be. the hunter had tried to take his own life but it was a lot harder than he expected as undead can breath forever under water so drowning didn't work, falling down from a cliff did hurt him but still not close enough to kill him. He had given up on life and his last try at suicide was to rush into the plagued woods filled with deadly spiders, bears and wolfs. as he saw a bear behind a tree he rushed screaming and trying to make the bear mad. but no matter how many times he would hit the bear and yell insults the bear would not move. the undead hunter stopped and went down on his knees, if undead could cry then he would most likely have been crying now. the diseased bear moved up to him and laid down pushing his head towards the undead's hand as a try to cheer him up. it was at that moment the hunter and the bear became friends forever, companions on a journey filled with excitement and joy"

it could also end with the bear defending him against other deadly creautures, the bear can be switched with a wolf and a lot of things can be changed. I don't really think that you should say that "undeads hate the nature and won't ever tame a beast" because they are simply fallen players who have been ressurected and there are pets that works very well with them.

(sorry for my english/writing skills)
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Post by Sukurachi »

Undead Hunters have an advantage over other races:

with a wolf pet, when the wolf gets bored, you can always just pull out an exposed bone and play fetch with your pet.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.