Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Nefretiti »

this unsold beauty grew up

And some xyx dancers

Image Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Varethyn Well I have 175k total so between you and iceflight ( 50k there unless the owner will come down some :) ) I can do 125k and say a hatchling or a payment once i make some more treasure?
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Wife threatened our friend that if you would not get it free then she would sit on our friend.. so all money goes to Varethyn :D Maybe the mafia will steal a hatchling from you another time :D

Sne is Danish for Snow

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Iceflight Your wife is so funny! thank you both and diffinately I will post my hatches as often as i can!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

SammyB wrote:Varethyn Well I have 175k total so between you and iceflight ( 50k there unless the owner will come down some :) ) I can do 125k and say a hatchling or a payment once i make some more treasure?
Ugh lost Internet connection for a while so couldn't edit my previous post. I forgot to mention that I do half-price for Petopians so 125k would be great if you're comfortable with it :) If you prefer I can take some now and some later, up to you. Though I'll have to decline any dragon offers for the time being while I try to get rid of what I have currently and figure out what I want with the new colours :lol:

Also Tarn, Iceflight and the FR Mafia are the absolute best :hug: Always funny and thoughtful to everyone here :D

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Varethyn That would be amazing! Cr me? and Yes everyone seems so wonderful here.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

On his way :hug:

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Varethyn Thank you so much! I replied to you.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Finished some gene projects
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

* and hatched this baby
cream/banana/pistachio

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

This one makes me hungry, :P
Image :mrgreen:

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

tarn adorable chubbies and gru's colors wow.
Var lovely petals babies.

Finished this gen1 I hatched when the new colors released. One down...so many, new and old, to go...

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Kirrandria - Your gen1s are so gorgeous, I'm especially fond of the chartreuse/tomato/obsidian beauty, and wanted to home her, until I realised that she's really similar to two other dragons I own, so had to pass on her. It'll be sad if nobody buys her. :(

Nacht - I definitely approve of the change to spines. Can't stand smoke usually, and find it ruins almost every dragon it's on, so this is an improvement. They look so clean now! Spruce is a lovely colour. I look forward to seeing your finished Noc, shamrock is a great colour but seems to be a bit hard to work with from what I've seen of dragons on the AH. The poison/toxin duo are lovely, especially the Spiral. I wasn't sold on eldritch to beging with, but I've grown quite fond of the poison version. Reminds me of Veph, actually. :lol:

Bullet - Lovely antiques, they actually make me think of a regal old lady's home. Soft and elegant and understated!

Jurz - Good luck selling the swamp cutie. I think he's adorable, but then again, Mirror babies are so appealing!

Novi - Wow, your Coatl hatchlings came out really well. I especially like the first and last ones.

Rawr - Those are some seriously eyeburning Guardians! Really like them all. Couldn't even pick a favourite, they're all so bright and crazy. The Tundras are also lovely, I like the thicket primary one most. I just wish they'd fix the iridescent/shimmer sheen brightness on the new colours. Well, eventually!

Tarn - Since I am forever a cherub lover, I'll say I'm glad the Snapper trip got cherub, I think they look lovely, especially the sanddollar beauty! Genn's primary and secondary are so wonderful and then...then there's that baby vomit pink. Hahah, he's cool anyway and at least he (sort of) cooperate at last. Gru and Lucy....erm. Well, Lucy would be okay except for the iris tertiary but Gru. Just no, Gru, no. Yech. I love the accent on Mr. Darcy, very fitting!

Ice - The WC of the day is such a looker! The jungle Coatl, silver Fae, eldritch Fae and honeydew Noc all deserve mentions as well. The eldritch Fae is the prettiest, but I think honeydew Noc gets the prize for most surprising and intruiging! So glad to see mafia hatchlings again every day.

Vare - Mmm, the antique lady is my favourite. Such a beautiful girl. I agree with Meggers, I really think Claus' brown/gold scatter was amazing, but he's still pretty cute now. I like the primary!

Syl - Babies from one of my favourite couples! They turned out really well, I think. Goldenrod butterfly! I love that first Fae you finished, she's so lovely. Like a little leaf in the wind. Also, I have to say that bubble accent on your Imp lady is wonderful! Really well made, and looks great on her. Your new Gen1 seems to have very complimentary colours.

Nef - The obsidian/cherry/obsidian boy is definitely my favourite. I love his wings. <3

Dew - Congratulations on finishing your Gen1! He's very bright and handsome.

Kebechet and Oddity grew up. Honeeeeeeeey. *drools*
ImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - Nix and Styx´s hatchlings looks so fabulous! Claus seem to be suffering from the " mom i dont want to go into right colors" curse as soo many of my dragons has :hug: :hug:

Syleye - Lore and Mythos´s hatchlings are wonderful ! :D Woow so many gene projects!! They all look stunning ! :D The tundra baby is soo soft and reminds me of icecream!

Nefretiti - The imp grew up very handsome. Pretty skydancers :)

Dewclaw - Journey looks good in his genes :) Love his apparel :

Mozag - hehe i actually think that Pearl glimmer looks like the old platinium :P.. You caught Lucy after another scatter :P Kebechet and Oddity looks SO stunning!!! Love Kebechet´s outfit ! :D
:::::::::::

In my lair Scarecrow & Jackolantern had 1 hatchling - nothing special about it sadly

Adult preview:

And my failed scatter adventure continue...Lucy & Bonnie was scattered today, this is how they look now. Lucy has Iris as a tert :roll: Also scattered Gru who still seams to love the pink and purple hues :o :shock:

Image Image Image

I could make Bonnie pretty with Butter/poison/spines... but she is too bright and pastelly for me like that

And i got a present from another old dragons collector. He came as a spiral but im making him into a dracolychantrope :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

It's late and I lost two of Razer and Journey's prettier babies to me forgetting when they'd grow up and the damn dom battle. At least I named them ahead of time. So... angry and annoyed and probably not good at comments (sorry).

I did however get this little eyeburner. Only baby from my X/Mul/Mul pair, drat them, and she's not even a new color (splash) but... she -is- pretty, at least. I wonder if I should breed change momma 'cause I can't help feeling snaps aren't the best display for butterfly...

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Unread post by Moonith »

Starting at the top of the page for comments:

Nefretiti: The little cherry skydancer is cute.
Syleye: Lovely gening all around and that hatchling has a lot of food references in the color combo.
Dewclaw: Thanks for snatching up one of my G1's from its fate with the Icewarden. Hope it treats you well. :)
Mozag: Love the honey facet it's so pretty.
Tarnfalk: Sorry you're having rotten luck with your scatters lately. Here's hoping they work out soon.
Nachtwulf: Adorable little snapper.

-----------------------------------------------------

No hatchlings for me to post. Though I haven't posted my new additions since before I became sick. While off sick I managed to pick up a few new dragon pairs in my lair.

First up is my birthday ID dragon. It's definately not a color I like at all. I only tolerate pink colors as a secondary/tert if they are the less bright pinks. However it does luckily match and isn't a jumbled mess of odd colors so I'm not going to risk scattering it to something horridly unmatching. So I bought him a girlfriend. I bred them one time on my birthday and named the little ones how I liked and exalted them when they grew up. I will most likely not breed this pair again. They are strictly just sentimental dragons who will munch my food in my lair and not do anything else. :P

Image Image

Next up is a project that I've been working on for quite a long time as I kept running into issues with every pair being related to one another even though scrying workshop was saying they weren't related. Hopefully this isn't another pair that ends up related even though the scrying workshop says they aren't. This is Hail and Frostfire. These two dragons are using tert colors that remind me of two friends of mine that died to really horrible circumstances and whom I miss terribly.

Image Image

While working on my project posted above I ran across this adorable male. One of my friends was teasing me about how I had none of their favorite dragon in my lair (ridgebacks) so I made this pair in order to fix that. This is Polaris and Agana.

Image Image

Last but not least recently when buying the super cheap hatchling fodder for leveling and exalting when adults. I picked up this uncommon color combo little tundra. I thought he was too cute to exalt. He just kept catching my eye everyday when I came in to level exalt fodder that became adults so I decided to keep him. I found him a mate this morning.

Image Image

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragon of the day:

All new colors and a really plague baby.

Image Preview : Image

Rest of the hatchlings:
Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

No time for comments today, need to go soon. Everyone has wonderful dragons as always :hug:

Moz and Meg - Looking back at it yeah he wore those colours nicely, but I'm trying to look for colours that feel "me". Plus he had a crimson tert which threw me off a bit :(

Rose and Otis had 2 boys and a girl today
ImageImageImage

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Rawr yeah she's a very desert like baby, yumm
Dew love the pink fluffy
Mozag fits her name well but she's totally a deep swamp dwelling lady, her colors fit so nice and the SD is gorgeous, wow!
Tarn your WC is cute, like the little orange tummy and your dragons need cones of shame for scatter, except for Bonnie whom I love
Nacht she is a cute snappy baby very bright!
Ithilim very pretty pinkie dragons and the Imp/WC pair*WOW*
Oh my gosh too many adorable Mafia babies
Vare I love the pinkies, so cute..though as much as I normally go for the WC, that coatl is too pretty

New babies and another project finished
ImageImage

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Nachtwulf - ohh that snapper is ADORABLE!! :hug:

Ithilim - Wow that pink pair is really bright! My niece loves pink and think they are totally awesome :D Hail and Frostfire looks fabulous! Polaris and Agana got some good colors too!! The tundra and his mate is a very good match

Varethyn - soo wonderful rose babies :hug:

Syleye - I missed your post for some reason :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: But i comment now :D Darkholme and Nyx hatchlings looks amazing and wow that guardian is so handsome! :hug: :D

::::::::::

Double post in one day muhahahah - as you saw in my happy thread i sold my sprite collection.. so off to scatter and gene dragons

Octane got Butterfly & Glimmer. Diesel had decent colors but they were boring so i scattered him. i think he had 3 tries before he turned into a monster. I love the colors together. They will make but ugly children i tell you that!

Image Image

Lucy & Gru finally co-operated. Not the best colors in the world but not the worst so kept the decent colors as i got soo many other scatter Projects. They both need hex and Gru needs spines where i think i give Lucy contour

Image Image

aaand Bonnie hates me.. you can see her previous look in my post earlier from today

Scatter tries - the ones with desent primary and secondary had awe full tertiary..

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

She finally settled on Algae/Goldenrod/Pumpkin... not the WHEE THIS IS SOO PRETTY combo.. but I´ll take it (for now :mrgreen: :lol: ) - now to decide which genes she shall have.

Then it was Mistmore turn to be scattered

Before:

Scatter tries :
Image Image Image Image

Then he turned into this monstrosety and i just had to keep him like that.. at least for now. No idea why my brains want to keep him but it does.. his tertiary is gray.. ughn..

Rhythm before and his first scatter attempt today
Image Image

Scatter 2 -.. i cant say no to that ... specially with crocodile as a primary.. Now he need Hex and Cherub of Vipera..He really fits his vampiric personality now i think

Henry before and his first scatter attept
Image Image

Now - STOP WITH THE PURPLE AND GREEN COMBO... his tertiary match too.... arggghh can i say no to this?

Stopping for today as green and purple seem to like me...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Ah Tarn :hug: I am so enjoying your scatter projects, Lucy is wow

One more project complete
Harley