Show & Sell Your Dragons

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by SammyB »

Ashaine would you please put me on ping please? Those Boggys are gorgeous!
Everyone has such beautiful babies Ill post tomorrow when i have a new nest hatch ( as long as i have room LOL)
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Nachtwulf: She's all yours! ♥
Tårnfalk: Oak & Willow's loan hatchling is very woodsy and lovely! Glad Jupiter scattered to something you like! His mate looks very vampire/undead now in her new colors! Sorry your WC boy isn't scattering well though.
Iceflight: Can the family fire lair (Ashaine) home this handsome boy? They've been hunting for a mint dragon! (Their old username was Mintfyre until they asked me to help them change it because they used that name too frequently). :D
SammyB: Certainly! Actually, the other pinglister decided to pass on this boy and wait for the next hatching, so I sent him your way. Same old speel though: please name him and offer his future hatchlings here free to fellow Petopians first. That's all I ask. Thanks!

-----

Over in the family light lair: Three little bright and lovely babies were born today to Fluer, who is a proud mama! The father really needs a breed change though imo. But I'm just not a big fan of ridgebacks.

Image Image Image Image

Over in the other family plague lair: Four white/white/red-range imps were born to Huolon x Yulon. Three girls and one boy. Also, Zakarya x Kuvira hatched their first nest of three chocolate covered cherry (chocolate/chocolate/red-range) boglings! Two boys and one girl.

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Over in my own lair, I rescued this little G1, whom I named Oberon to go with my Mab. I'm not entirely sure I'll keep him yet, but he does look lovely once gened. I also picked up this G1 boy whom I named Muertos due to his skeletal look when I gene him up as a skydancer later. He's going to be my VooDoo priest. <3

Image Image
ImageImage

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Ashaine would you ask how much for Image My father wnats my imp in the same colors so :)
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Wonderful dragons all! :D

Had a bit of a boom in my lair as well as some adults that are looking for new homes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 1 unsold grew up and Indigosa x Kethtaz had 1 baby.
ImageImage

In Otis' lair 2 unsolds grew up and a baby boom.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Ashaine - I feel so awfully greedy for asking so soon after the previous lovely lady, but could I possibly give a home to this utterly handsome chap?

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

SammyB & Mozag: Sure thing to both of you! Dragons have been sent for free! Just be sure to please name them and offer their future hatchlings here free first to fellow Petopians before posting on the AH. Pay the same kindness I've shown forward that is all I ask. ♥
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Hi y'all. Sorry for being lazy and only comment for this page. I'm having a truly terrible week and weekend.

Ashaine - Oh my! Such lovely babies!! The chocolate butterpetals are so goreous! Love the lemons and white poitox too! Very nice and Muertos is handsome~<3
TygerDarkstorm - Very nice dragons, they all look very good!

-

My pearl bons had a five-eggs nest today!! Look at this babies! The LAST (snap) girl is already spoken for. but the rest can go to people if anyone wants one! Free to good homes just let me know

ImageImageImageImageImage

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

Ashaine wrote:SammyB & Mozag: Sure thing to both of you! Dragons have been sent for free! Just be sure to please name them and offer their future hatchlings here free first to fellow Petopians before posting on the AH. Pay the same kindness I've shown forward that is all I ask. ♥
You bet I will! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: To you and everyone in your family. <3
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Peri I'd love this girl ...

for my dragon Cloud who needs a mate. here he is...

Last edited by Dewclaw on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Peridot wrote:Hi y'all. Sorry for being lazy and only comment for this page. I'm having a truly terrible week and weekend.

Ashaine - Oh my! Such lovely babies!! The chocolate butterpetals are so goreous! Love the lemons and white poitox too! Very nice and Muertos is handsome~<3
TygerDarkstorm - Very nice dragons, they all look very good!

-

My pearl bons had a five-eggs nest today!! Look at this babies! The LAST (snap) girl is already spoken for. but the rest can go to people if anyone wants one! Free to good homes just let me know

I would love to home this boy! :D

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn: adorable little bog sapling.
Ash: neat lemon guardians.
Lovely dragons all.

It only took 8 months, but i finished this gen1 pair...
ImageImage

My mafia Halloween girl grew up. <3

Impulse buy...

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Eggghhh sorry, sorry. I'm still not that active on FR right now so I hatch my eggs, set up a new pair to breed, gather then log off again so I forget to post D:

Can't remember if I posted some of these or not but oh well. Xia and Zeru had 2 boys
ImageImage

Toriel and Asgore had a lone girl

Another project of mine failed
ImageImageImage

Rose and Otis had a girl and two boys. Still not magenta belly for Tyger but one of the boys is a triple if anyone's interested
ImageImageImage

And today Nix and Styx had 2 girls and a boy
ImageImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Varethyn wrote:Image
:o Could I have this boy???

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

Tarn - Mmm, love that Bog sapling, he's a real looker! Jupiter looks lovely now, I really like his carrot butterfly actually, it's like a more vibrant version of spring butterfly. Oh Mars, boo, she was one of my favourites from your lair and now that wonderful look is gone, gone, goooone! Well, what matters is that you're pleased with her and she does have a more corpse-y vibe like this! Shadow on the other hand...*sigh* He's really not cooperative is he? :lol:

Ice - So many pretties again, but my favourite is, hands down, the avocado PC lady.

Ashaine - Wow, wow! Those gold and black babies are amazing, and their mother (and her accent) is drop-dead gorgeous. :shock: I really love the sanguine belly Imp girl, that dark red is so dramatic against the white. Obviously I'm a fan of the chocolate Bogs, since I went ahead and stole one. :P I think Oberon is really unusual and lovely, I'm a huge fan of tarnish. Muertos is awesome, he really reminds me of those Mexican sugar skulls.

Tyger - Really liking the hatchlings, especially the adorable skink Snappies and the warm Tundras! The unsold brick/blood/blood appears to have been given a good home and I sure love his new look!

Peridot - Beautiful pearl babies! I bet those must be going like hot cakes!

Dew - Congratulations on finishing your lovely pair! Hallowed looks fantastic, and I think I'm in love with Bloom. What a perfect name for her and her soft prettiness!

Vare - I like the range of the different hatchlings you have, everything from sky blues and pinks to the ever-gorgeous dark Nyxlings.

Chalice grew up and I want to thank Ashaine and her family once more - I absolutely adore the petals off her. <3
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Ashaine - those golden babies looks stunning. I love what the mothers accent and apparel ! :D Huolon x Yulon´s imps looks sooo good!!!! Those bogsneaks.. /whimper... man they are stunning... but no room for none old dragons sadly.. Both gen 1´s looks stunning ! That sd.. perfection as a Mexican sugar skull priest :D

TygerDarkstorm - Love the guardians - so plague like! :D That tundra; Thorn who grew up and got dressed .. maaaan STUNNING plauge dragon! and yay grandbabies :hug:

Peridot - ohh those pearlies are darling!! so soft! :)

Dewclaw - Both those gen 1 wildclaws looks fabulous!! The mafia girl looks great in her outfit . Love your pastel impulse buy. Her apparel is so stunning! :D

Varethyn - Wow those two hatchlings from Xia and Zeru looks soo good :) Too bad your project failed :hug: Those pinkclaws are darling! and Nix and Styx´s hatchlings always looks amazing! :D

Mozag - hehe Mars was just too green for me.. i feel rather meh about her look now so she probably have more scatters along the road.. Chalice looks so beautiful!

:::::::::

3 hatchlings from Batman & Catwoman today

Image Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image Image

And as I agreed with myself to scatter those dragons I felt meh about today I chose to scatter Sherlock Holmes .. He did chose some interesting colors.. looove his primary... but the rest.. nah. Though Overcast is one of the few blue hues i like.. would have kept him if he had went double copper and overcast as tert.. tempted to let him be like this for now.. He is very interesting :P

Image --> Image

I am trying to decide if I with apparel can improve Mars enough so I dont need to scatter her.. i dont know.. at one point she is very ghastly looking and at another point I find her boring and meh. And I turned Ghoul into a guardian and got clown - well he needs more maroon wraps too but Im out heh :lol: I also turned Titania into a tundra. She will be my new Forsaken; she needs Falcon and Seraph now ( i think).. aaand im broke.. 400 treasure to my name :P

Image Image Image
Last edited by Ana on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Spotlight

This lovely boy

Image Preview: Image

Rest of Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Dewclaw: Your Gen 1 pair looks great! That Halloween girl is super pretty. Your impulse buy is stunning!

Varethyn: Wow, those boys from Xia x Zeru are stunning! Toriel x Asgore's girl is so pretty. Those snappers are adorable; I love the one with punk rock spines. I honestly don't even remember why/what I asked for a baby with a magenta belly for or to which lair it would be going to, but, if no one else wants him, Otis would love the triple Rose boy. :) Nyx x Styx's babies are always so lovely.

Mozag: Wow, Chalice is stunning! Her colors are so pretty!

Tarnfalk: Batman x Catwoman's babies turned out really neat. I like their kind of muted colors. Sherlock Holme's scatter is definitely very interesting; I definitely like his primary and tert. Mars is definitely interesting, I feel like it's her tert that throws off a sort of creepy vibe for her. Ghoul and Titania look amazing! I love Titania's headdress.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies. Vixaria would like: Image

In my lair Sharaj x Worga had 4 babies. These are dracos, though if you're interested in one, they don't have to be registered once they grow up.
ImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair Stain x Voltira had 3 babies.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair babies from Sapling x Sprite and Carrell x Isis.

In Otis' lair 2 babies from Xavier x Dola.
ImageImage

[/center]
SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Beautiful babies yall!
ImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies. Vixaria would like: Image
- send :D

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Woo! Thanks, he's gorgeous! :D

[/center]