Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Lupis »

Luare, Light's Hope Chapel

Luare nodded sadly. She had liked Alarial. "I try not to think about splitting up. I'd rather imagine it won't happen.."

Faron, Light's Hope Chapel

Faron glanced up. Looked like some of them were leaving. Half of him wanted to creep away, and the other half said it would be a bad idea. Not only would he be at risk of being attacked by Saturo, but they'd probably blame Rose. He ground his teeth, tail lashing and lightning flickering from his hide. This was an extremely irritating position he was in.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa--Light's Hope Chapel

Indi smiled at the druids. "I wish I had a heart as golden as your guys'."

She saw a flash from the corner of her eye and she turned her head toward Faron, watching the wolf suspiciously.

Rosaliah--Light's Hope Chapel

Rose heard that their priest was leaving, and that some of the others were going with her. She didn't pay it too much attention. They had left behind guards, of course. She pushed the thoughts from her head and smiled as she heard Tyrant groan. The healers had brought the devilsaur back to full health and the great beast was beginning to stir from his sleep.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Light's Hope

Azunara pricked her ears, lashing her tail as she heard Faron's frustration. She didn't like the lightning wolf very much...she had felt plenty of pain from his electricity many times before. She shook, scowling. She then nodded at Luare, "Yeah, I'd rather not think about it either. Maybe you're right, maybe we will all stick together."
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Luare smiled happily. "I'm content with that hope." She flicked her tail as she heard Faron, but shrugged it off. It wasn't any concern of hers, not yet. Hearing Tyrant wake up perked her up a bit, though. She looked over towards the Devilsaur, standing to approach.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Light's Hope Chapel

She sent a quiet thought to Kozri, just to feel his presence. He'd never leave her, right? He'd always be her family, no matter what happened. She swallowed a sigh, then looked at Tyrant, pricking her ears slightly.

((Time shift for those to Darn?))
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Sure.))

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Bronze dragon devilsaur tiem! Wheee!))

Kozri
Darnassus

The drake had landed outside of the town and taken his human form once more, sighing. Light, he was exhausted. He wasn't as tough as a full grown dragon was, and his Flight was built for speed, not stamina. Shaking himself, he looked at the elven city. He had to admit, it was pretty enough.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Alarial, Lahzuli and Julianne--Darnassus

A huge smile broke out on Alarial's face as they approached Rut'Theran village. It was good to be back in night elven lands.

As they landed, Lahzuli gave a small shudder and shifted back into her cat form with a whine. Julianne undid her harness, tucking it into her back pack, and took a deep breath. "This is where Lahzuli and I met," she said to no one in particular. Her and the druid hadn't been back here since.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Darnassus

Kozri gave a slight grin, "There are worst places you could meet, I suppose."
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Lahzuli and Julianne--Darnassus

'E don't know what it's like to be shunned, do 'e? Lahzuli grumbled to Julianne.

Julianne tried to stifle a giggle. I believe you shunned yourself since you were unable to talk to anyone.

That's why I have you now.

Julianne ran a hand affectionately through the worgen's ruff before running through the pink portal into Darnassus.

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron twitched his ears. It sounded like Tyrant was doing better, which was good. He didn't like seeing Rose so defeated. He stood, giving his pelt a massive shake. The troll shuddered. Then he turned, finding Rose and padding towards her. He sat beside her, nodding at Tyrant.
"He's doing better, then?" the troll's voice asked, echoing Faron's genuine care. He did try to keep it hidden, if only to appease the Cultist in him. Cold and calculating. Right. ...He had a feeling that wasn't going to work for very long.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Not if Rose has anything to say about it. :P ))

Rose's face lit up and she threw her arms around the wolf's ruff. "Yes. These kind healers have made him all better and they refused to accept payment!" Tyrant gave a small, woofing roar from where he lay, much to his mistress' delight.

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((So, uh, is there anyone left behind with Decay, other than the cultists?))

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Indi and the two druids are still at Light's Hope Chapel guarding Faron and Rose.))

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

With an internal sigh, he gave up on "cold and calculating." It was useless to even try. Instead he wagged his tail slightly, grinning. "Good. I was hoping he'd recover." He frowned, sitting down, ears twitching. "That doesn't seem to happen often enough," he had the troll grumble. He tried to lighten up, though, seeing as they still had something to be happy about.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Light's Hope Chapel

Great. Now the thought of everyone leaving wouldn't get out of her head, and she was sad. She inched away from the happiness of Tyrant's recovery -it really wasn't helping, just making her more depressed- and flopped down, head on her paws.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Rosaliah and Indigosa--Light's Hope Chapel

Rose giggled at the wolf. "That's because you silly Cultists prefer it when everything's dead or dying."

Seeing the hunter and lightning wolf act so...normal...caught Indi off-guard. But, they at least weren't causing any harm for now so she turned her attention to the white cat that was slinking away. She followed Azu. "What's wrong?" she gently asked the cat.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Light's Hope Chapel

She jolted, blinking. "Oh." She said simply, trying to get the look of surprise off her face. She should've been paying attention...She replied, "Sad, I guess. Alarial's leaving, and it just makes me thing about how we're all going to go our own ways one day. I'll miss all of you. Even Kozri will probably return to his Flight one day to do...dragon-y things. They'll need him someday for something or another..."

She scowled, "Not to mention, a crazy gnome would like to see all us dead. I suppose I can deal with crazy gnomes...but I don't like the idea of being alone. Bad things happen to people who are alone...."
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

"Not everything," he objected, "there are a few things that I like alive." Not like many of them care what I like. "Gnolls can all burn, though," he added with a snarl. He hated gnolls. He had moved on, but that didn't stop him from wanting to tear them all limb from ugly, hairy limb.
Unknowingly a bit of lightning flashed over him.

Luare blinked at Azu, then approached as well. She didn't really know what to say, so she sat next to her, trying to be comforting without saying anything.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Light's Hope Chapel

Indi admired that the druid was always so open with her feelings. "I don't think Kozri will leave you, Azu," Indi said reassuringly, and part of her believed it. The drake was rather attached to the little druid. "As for the rest of us, maybe we'll get lucky and just sort of stick around for a good while." She hoped that would make the druid feel better.

Indi was concerned with any upcoming battles they might face with no healer.

Rose grinned at the wolf, although her grin faded with how harsh he sounded against gnolls. She had no love for the creatures either, but he seemed to hold a deep seated hatred for them.

[/center]