The Random Thoughts thread

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: The Random Thoughts thread

Unread post by Azunara »

I think in contrast, I am pretty awful. Or young. Maybe that's it. To me, I would be one of those highly fascinated to go. I wouldn't be disturbed at all, I would think, I would find it all kind of neat. Just like a 911 coloring book (Complete with image of shooting bin Laden and the planes crashing into the tower.) doesn't affect me one bit. I know I've been told I'm not very empathetic, so that may contribute as well.

Or age. Being young, the events are all second hand. I never experienced it, no family of mine have experienced that I am aware of, and it just might not have the same effect.

---

Other topic: We have a gas leak in our apartment, but we don't know how bad yet. Professionals are on the way.
Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Man am i a bad camera man... i cannot judge distance for the life of me so one of the videos is of my mouth talking >< not all that easy tho in that cramped space to have the camera get a full shot without having my wrist in someones face tho so i have an excuse >.> sorry all who watch my video when i upload it for the awful video of my face ROFLOL

god almighty im so happy to be home im so tired and sore but i can def say that the Grouse Grind is now apart of my list of acheivments, tho its not like i have any acheivments lined up to conquer lol

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

I hate being called stupid. And spawn timers longer than 6 hours suck.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Heeeee..... heeeheeeheeheeeeheeeeee, it was hard, really hard, but im starting to figure out Photoscape though i pretty much stumbled blindly through it to make my signature, but im happy with it even if it looks messed up at all

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

People are mad. I think this is funny.

Also I have the warmest wool blanket ever~

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

For the longest time I thought, "I'll try all kinds of art except sculpting, because clay and I have disagreements."

And I just spent my entire evening sculpting an octopus. Tomorrow I get to start on the tentacles and, oh joy, the suction cups. The hundreds of suction cups. -.-

I have no school supplies and school starts Tuesday. My sleep schedule is also messed up, and I need to finish my summer homework. I'll figure something out.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Atalanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Daggerspine/Frostwhisper EU

Unread post by Atalanta »

I can't believe Fandral hasn't dropped that staff yet. ._.

Druid // Hunter

"There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today."

CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Llane, Nesingwary

Unread post by CrystalKitten »

Weeee! I think I'm excited for school. AND the murder mystery dinner I'm (hopefully.. I better get in/it better not fill up!) going to tonight! It's held by one of the clubs on campus for oweek. I've wanted to go for the last 2 years but had no money and my sister lent me $20 YAY!
Thanks to TankPerson for the sig!
My Dragon Cave
Aritria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H/A)

Unread post by Aritria »

OMG School's starting in two days....where did the time go? Oh, yeah, to getting my Loremaster of EK and Kalimdor, that's where.

Also, "They see me grindin', they hatin'...".
Aritria's Adventures in Azeroth or Otherwise

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." - Lou Holtz

Sigs by the beautiful, talented Serenith, Kurenio, and Nili. Rock on, guys!
Avatars by Serenith, Sarah of Soaked, and other avatar artists.

The Pride of Nesingwary
Aritria, the Mother
Killasandra, the Daughter | Alessira, the Sister Adopted | Filomena, the Lover

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

I like pie. (It's a very inside joke)

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Atalanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

I'm bored out of my skull.

Druid // Hunter

"There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today."

Feralclaw
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm US

Unread post by Feralclaw »

I hate Tuesday maintenance. ._. And iPod Touch's spell correcting thing. I try to type in something from WoW and it corrects me and I have to retype it. >:|
Credit to Razzy for the avatar. Thanks!
CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

:/ I'm tired. Debating whether or not to go to the movie night on campus tonight (it's "drive in" style, they're playing it on the big field and you go with food and blankets or whatever..) but I don't know what movie it is.. and I'm tired.

Also.. something that someone said on this forum is really bothering me right now :( I feel like I want to talk about it... But.. I don't want to name/shame, and I don't want to feed them, but... It's brought back... thoughts? Memories? not sure what to call it.. but.. It's also pretty much the ONE thing I CAN'T talk about.. I'll talk about a lot.. And I don't like talking about other things.. but I CAN'T .. I can't even think it in my head.. and when it comes up.. I.. skirt around it, such that I think about it, but only in the broadest sense.. now I'm crying :( I think I'll grab my teddy bear and finish watching this show.
My Dragon Cave
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

No, Microsoft. I know you don't like French, but that word IS supposed to be like that. Don't auto-correct when I went through all the trouble of getting the stupid accent, thank you!

Also, heheh. Fire pet. I love the whole irony of the situation, but I'll move on. I knew it would be fixed, and that's cool. I just love how people refuse to distinguish its exploits with their precious burning boar or oily wolf. xD

OH! And I should be doing science homework, but I just did that stupid french essay and I really don't want to bother.
Last edited by Azunara on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

I was hoping soso much arcturis would be up but nope... i wanted to save my books for when i camped TLPD too but guess i gotta crack one open and wait for my glowbear >_>;;

CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I want it to be winter so I can wear my hat. My hat is an elephant.. with big ears sticking out the side.. and like.. a 10-12" trunk sticking out the front.. and looooooong arms with paws at the end to keep your hands warm. I like my hat. Oh, and it's really fluffy. I like my hat. I want to be able to wear it again. It is a magic hat, makes me happy when ever I wear it.
My Dragon Cave
Atalanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Listening to Annie Lennox a lot lately. :>

Druid // Hunter

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

CrystalKitten wrote:I want it to be winter so I can wear my hat. My hat is an elephant.. with big ears sticking out the side.. and like.. a 10-12" trunk sticking out the front.. and looooooong arms with paws at the end to keep your hands warm. I like my hat. Oh, and it's really fluffy. I like my hat. I want to be able to wear it again. It is a magic hat, makes me happy when ever I wear it.
EEEEeeeeeeee that is cute <3 I have 2 scarfs and they are furry and have cougar claw gloves (they look like cougar claws, but the design was probably bear)

.. hmm, i should take pics of them, they are super awesome and they def turned a lotta heads when i had bought them and wore em around :D

CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Xakaal wrote:
CrystalKitten wrote:I want it to be winter so I can wear my hat. My hat is an elephant.. with big ears sticking out the side.. and like.. a 10-12" trunk sticking out the front.. and looooooong arms with paws at the end to keep your hands warm. I like my hat. Oh, and it's really fluffy. I like my hat. I want to be able to wear it again. It is a magic hat, makes me happy when ever I wear it.
EEEEeeeeeeee that is cute <3 I have 2 scarfs and they are furry and have cougar claw gloves (they look like cougar claws, but the design was probably bear)

.. hmm, i should take pics of them, they are super awesome and they def turned a lotta heads when i had bought them and wore em around :D
Yeah, I think my hat was made by the same company, cause I know what you're talking about, and if I'm right, that's the same kinda paws my elephant has :D Except it's attached to an Elephant hat :D And the arms come down over your ears, and hang RIGHT at the level of my hands. And it definitely does get a lot of comments! Suffering from social anxiety.. I was really nervous the first time I wore it... But after that.. I actually feel BETTER wearing it than not... Cause.. the hat truely is me.. (I collect stuffed animals.. and it's like wearing on on your head... and it's cute, and I like animals, and sometimes I CHOOSE to act like I'm much MUCH younger than I actually am.. etc etc)... And.. It's almost like the hat is a shield.. People see the hat.. not me :D Then those that choose to talk to me afterwards... well.. it's a freaking elephant on my head.. Most of them assume to expect someone that's a little.. out there... heh. Also makes it great for when I need to meet random people I've been talking to through e-mails (for textbook swaps, stuff swaps.. to talk about potential apartments/rooms)... I haven't seen anyone else with it.. so in the winter it's just "Meet at (insert insanely busy on campus place here), I'll be wearing an elephant" :D I like my hat :D Sometimes... I'll even wear it inside. Just because it makes me happy :D
My Dragon Cave
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

I got my scarves at the Richmond Night Market (happens every summer) so im not sure if its same company but mabe :3 i also have fot hats, my favorite one is the one i ordered from AnimeHot, its a maroon (plum-purple-ish, not the reddish color that maroon actually is) fox hat that i looooooves to death <3

And wow, fak man my printer is absolutely terrible.. got it to work now but wow.. friggin stress bucket much ><