Rant Thread

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Falcon »

Niabi.. :hug: :hug:

---

Sometimes, I can't help but wonder if it would be easier if everyone just hated me...
Cynarea
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by Cynarea »

Cords.
Why must you be tangled when I go to clean up? Why must you be tangled when I run dungeons or do PvP? Why must you trip me all the time? Why can't you stay clean in a bag? Why do I need you?
Seriously, every time I go to get up, it wraps around my foot! Like how? Is it living? I don't think so. Another one is, why does it get around my leg when I do PvP and I end up pulling my laptop off the table?
Cords are just the worst, they can be handy for... I don't know, snatching a phone you dropped by the headphone cord, or maybe just maneuvering them to pull that object you need closer to you but I can't just order it to grab me a drink or a bag of chips, even if I could "Oh no, there goes my laptop!"
Another thing that sucks is that if you fidget when watching Youtube, you'll end up twisting your cords. Then when you go to use your mouse it'll be attached to itself or another object and it takes you a long time to get undone but, we have mousepads for that reason.
It hurts, so much. If you have an animal they'll gnaw on them, you'll go to pick it up and get shocked or scratched up by the loose wires that are sharp. Why are they sharp? I don't know.
Cords are just little bits of hell sold by stores and brands! They're just waiting to wrap around your foot and lure in your pet!
And now, Headphone Cords. When I go to listen to music or something, I don't want you wrapping around my limbs and when I go to reach for an object to rip out my earbuds or to have my headphones fall on my back or something. I want you to stay put while I grab a drink so I can enjoy music, not work out trying to put my earbuds/headphones on. I could try a life hack but those always fail.
Earbuds are the worst. They're so small and get mixed up a lot! Heck, I'll put them in a bag with a pencil and run around and they'll tangle around that pencil. I don't know how but they do and it's annoying. You'll sit for hours on end trying to untie them.
What's worse is when your cords double knot and you sit there with a toothpick or something, maybe a fork.

TLDR; Cords tangle, and they suck.

"Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can.
That's what makes it so damn beautiful." -Roy Mustang Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (2009 anime)

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Hnnng. Had to go in to work sick. Now even sicker, started my period and I feel like shit.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Cynarea
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by Cynarea »

Novikova wrote:Hnnng. Had to go in to work sick. Now even sicker, started my period and I feel like shit.
Well, that sucks. Can't you just call in?

"Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can.
That's what makes it so damn beautiful." -Roy Mustang Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (2009 anime)

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Today I am off, yesterday I was not. They really don't like you to call in at all, and want a doctor's note. :/
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Ugh... I'm such an idiot. Bought an arcane crystal casing thinking it was a lens for 17k. 16k down the drain.

Stupid stupid stupid..
Last edited by Lupen202 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Why must there always be someone in every guild I join that wants to flirt with me, or actually likes me in that way? I don't hate it, I'm tired of hurting people by saying I'm not interested or don't feel that way about them myself. I've never met anyone so far that I've had those kinds of feelings for, except that one guy who turned out to be a complete jerk.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Rotten week. Long work hours, and I'm sick. Head is pounding, throat hurts, my sinuses are about to explode, and soooo dizzy. I just want to crawl into bed, but no, we're short-handed at work and there is no one to cover. :( :( :(

Just gonna add on here....my neighbors just woke me out of a dead sleep with their artillery...err fireworks. VERY GRUMPY now :|
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I have this friend and our kids are in the same kindergarten class. Her son has a lot of issues, from speech to sneaking into his parents bedroom every night to not doing what he's told and many many other things. He pronounces 'L' as 'W' like Kaywa instead of Kayla and his mom never corrects him because she thinks it's cute. I had him over at my place for a few hours and by correcting him each time by the end of the visit he was speaking properly...of course since she doesn't correct him he regressed back.
She tells him to go do something and he says no. ..and she doesn't make him go do it...she just let's him keep doing what he's doing. He's so undisciplined!
She wanted to stop him sleeping in their bedroom but ignored everyone's advice and gave up because it was to tiring to keep him in his room at night...seriously when I was training kayla to stay in her room all night when she was 2...there where nights I put her back into her room over 50 times. I didn't give up because I am a parent and my job is to teach my kid.

She sent me a text today to tell me she'd figured out the main reason her son acts out...it's because their kindergarten class has 2 teachers and it's making it hard for him to adjust to school...WTF!!! And she doesn't want to hear any criticizing of her parenting skills.
It's really starting to piss me off. And it's her kid who's suffering because she'd rather be his friend then his mother.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

I'm so very sad, and so very distressed. I'm not feeling right, like my self .
I've had enough

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

I honestly can't believe that David Bowie is dead... I grew up with Labyrinth, and with his music.
This is going to be a Robin Williams for me all over again...

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

There is blood coming out of my navel... been for 5 months now. Been at the hospital several times.. Just tell me to loose weight and that there is nothing wrong with me..

THIS IS NOT NORMAL... fat ppl dont go around bleeding from their navel.. PLEASE dear doctors .. just try to figure out whats wrong... :(

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn I tried doing some research for you. (not I am not a Dr., so take my advice with a grain of salt). It could be a number of things. The first possibility I uncovered was infection. Antibiotics may help, but equally as important is keeping the area VERY clean, and more importantly, DRY. So maybe wipe it really well with baby wipes and dry it (even with a hair dryer as long as you don't get burned, use a NO heat setting to blow. Antibiotics won't help if it's fungal or yeasty infection though. :( I also read about people having those in connection with a hernia, which you have if I remember, and people were saying they just had to deal with it.

Sorry if this isn't very helpful. The info out there mostly centered on cleaning and (very important: dry area).

I hope you can find a Dr. that can help you. :(
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Aww thanks Dewclaw. ♥♥ problem is that my navel is deep and narrow and hard to get to due to my obisity... im doing the best i can but I hope to find a doctor which will help me get a home nurse to do it. No luck yet though..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I feel like instead of just telling you to lose weight, your doctor(s) should be helping you to figure out actual ways that you can go about losing weight given your health status/conditions. Just telling you to lose weight doesn't mean/do anything if you don't really know how to go about doing it and have already tried on your own.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh they got plenty of idess. Ive been on several pills and diets since i was 9 years old. The one im doing on my own is semi working. But it goes slow.. even though i only eat 600 kcal a day.

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I'd say at least for the moment, get some gauze (or like...cheesecloth or something, but NOT like, toilet paper) and keep it packed with dry dressings. You probably do have a fungal infection in there and it's not going to go away unless you can keep it dry. Change the dressing several times a day, at least to start. After awhile of being kept dry, it will start to repair itself.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Wow people are already doing ‘your fave is problematic’ posts on David Bowie related things on Tumblr. That's just cold.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

cowmuflage wrote:Wow people are already doing ‘your fave is problematic’ posts on David Bowie related things on Tumblr. That's just cold.
Yeah I noticed that too :/ like fuck's sake y'all, the man hasn't even been dead for a day and you're all pulling this shit...

Someone was doing it on the memorial board on FR as well :/

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Hm.

Hmm.

Nah, Not gonna bother.

I'm miserable. Nothin' new. : )

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."