Blue Child Returns?

Albain
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 401
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:23 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Male
Location: Lost Isles

Blue Child Returns?

Unread post by Albain »

So hovering over Orgrimmar tonight I noticed something hanging over the western part of the city I haven't seen in six years.

Blue Child.

When did they put the second moon back in? I missed it so!
User avatar
Miacoda
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 3140
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:25 am
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde
Gender: Female

Re: Blue Child Returns?

Unread post by Miacoda »

It's been in since the beginning of beta. :)

Image

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Albain
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 401
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:23 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Male
Location: Lost Isles

Re: Blue Child Returns?

Unread post by Albain »

;_; I didn't notice til tonight!! I'm so happy to see it back though. I guess I should play after dark more often..
User avatar
Miacoda
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 3140
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:25 am
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde
Gender: Female

Re: Blue Child Returns?

Unread post by Miacoda »

Yeah, don't feel bad about it though! I actually haven't seen it myself, only screenshots. XD
I too am glad it is back. :D

Image

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

User avatar
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 16439
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Blue Child Returns?

Unread post by Vephriel »

No worries, it's not often talked about, but here's what I believe to be the original thread when it was first spotted:
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 39&t=17271
Albain
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 401
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:23 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Male
Location: Lost Isles

Re: Blue Child Returns?

Unread post by Albain »

Thank you for the link~
User avatar
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 14063
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 am
Realm: Dethecus
Location: Thedas
Contact:

Re: Blue Child Returns?

Unread post by Kalliope »

Didn't realize this and missed the other thread too, so thank you! :)

Image
Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Locked