Companion pet battle glitches/errors

Tempestangel
Realm: Laughing Skull, Stormrage

Companion pet battle glitches/errors

Unread post by Tempestangel »

Heya, I joined the guild and was told to post my findings on the forums, and I figured the best place to start would be with what I focus on the most, I dont play my hunter much anymore but I still love companion pets and i especially love my undead pets.

Unfortunately I found a glitch involving Undead pets (or any other pets that can learn the ability "Death Grip")

Now, Death Grip is an ability in pet battles that causes damage and then pulls out another enemy pet, I found that when using death grip it would pull the other pet out and then the battle would freeze, I was not able to flee, make a new move or anything like that and even tried logging out, it didnt work and eventually World of warcraft crashed.

I tried it another time and it allowed me to log out but the error still occurred nonetheless, anyway I felt like sharing this glitch with any pet-venturers out here! Also lets share our glitches we have found as well :D
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Re: Companion pet battle glitches/errors

Unread post by Maizou »

Just a small little tip:

If something has NYI next to it in the tooltip, it means Not Yet Implemented.

It's causing your game to freeze because you're using a skill that isn't completely implemented in the game yet.

Unless it changed in the recent beta patch, Death Grip has been Death Grip [NYI] since Pet Battles launched.