Invisible Car Drive Thru Prank

User avatar
AdamSavage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:42 pm
Gender: Male

Invisible Car Drive Thru Prank

Unread post by AdamSavage »

This is starting to go Viral with over 3 million views, and it was only uploaded a few days ago.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrJ8DxECbg
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Image
User avatar
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 6857
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 pm
Realm: US - Ysera
Gender: Female playing males and females
Location: My chair

Re: Invisible Car Drive Thru Prank

Unread post by Rhyela »

Haha, I've seen that one, it's great!

Image

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
User avatar
AdamSavage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Invisible Car Drive Thru Prank

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Rhyela wrote:Haha, I've seen that one, it's great!
He has a #2 out now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjiqJObs6eI
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Image
Post Reply