LupisDarkmoon wrote:I dunno, I'll give it a chance. I mean, it was interesting to have her a normal pony, but she... never really was. I mean, she was always the most powerful unicorn. She was always unusual. So I can't really protest by saying she was more meaningful as an everday unicorn; she never was one.
Rather, it should be interesting to see how they deal with the responsibilities they're bringing in for her. It looks like they want to really make a point about powerful ranks meaning lots of responsibility, and how being a Princess isn't just frills; it's taking care of people. I dunno, it just seems like they could actually do something with this.
True, I mean I'm going to give it a chance but I don't think they will handle it all that well. The writing this last season has not been all that good compared to the last two.
I dunno I think they got a bit too ugh lazy? I don't know if that's the description I want to use but it's the first that came to my mind. I mean all the seasons have episodes that I did not like but I could at least see that had good scripts and stuff but this one I'm finding hard to find ones like that. It pains me too say it but I can't see the show last more than one more season the way it's going. I know four seasons is around the normal time frame for most cartoons and I know writing can't stay as good all the time but I can see this show as one of those shows that goes on longer than it should and ending up ruining the things that made people like it in the first place.
Of course this is all my opinion and I'm not saying your wrong and I'm right or what have you. XD
Only saying that cos when ever I see someone bring up things like this it always get's responces from crazed Bronies who can't seem to handle others opinions :/