The truth about Stonehenge

Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm
Realm: Draka
Gender: Male for both
Location: If I'm somewhere else, I can't be here

The truth about Stonehenge

Unread post by Danielfboone »

Recent finds by archaeologists have revealed the true purpose of Stonehenge and why it is mostly knocked down.
Image
Image
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 7073
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance
Gender: Female foxen
Location: I am "here" or so the directory tells me.
Contact:

Re: The truth about Stonehenge

Unread post by Makoes »

hahahahahaaaa that's funny!

Image

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Post Reply