Interview with Tactical K9 today

User avatar
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1966
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:26 am
Realm: several

Interview with Tactical K9 today

Unread post by Redith »

Tactical K9 is a security company that prides itself on having K9 units. I am getting an interview for a handler position. GAHhh... So freeking nervous. Can't mess this up
Image
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 7073
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance
Gender: Female foxen
Location: I am "here" or so the directory tells me.
Contact:

Re: Interview with Tactical K9 today

Unread post by Makoes »

Good luck!! I hope it goes really well for you :D

Image

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

User avatar
Wain
The Insane
The Insane
Posts: 14059
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am
Gender: Male

Re: Interview with Tactical K9 today

Unread post by Wain »

Good luck! :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Post Reply