That one realm in your Battlegroup.
- Aleu
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2584
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:32 am
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.
- Gender: Female
- Location: Under your bed!
- Contact:
That one realm in your Battlegroup.
I know we have a Crappy Groups thread, but I thought this would be a bit different.
Usually, there's always at least ONE realm from your Battlegroup that has left a bad impression on you. They might be elites, don't know they're class, or just plain... well stupid.
For Emberstorm (Horde side. I've never done a random on Alliance side.) it seems to be Garrosh and Rivendare.
Rivendare, I've found a good amount of elites, not understanding that WRA is a freaking RP server. We're at the very bottom for Raid Progression and most don't care about PvP.
Garrosh... Well I tend to just find a**holes from there in general. x.x
So which realm from your BG tends to make you dread grouping with them the most?
Usually, there's always at least ONE realm from your Battlegroup that has left a bad impression on you. They might be elites, don't know they're class, or just plain... well stupid.
For Emberstorm (Horde side. I've never done a random on Alliance side.) it seems to be Garrosh and Rivendare.
Rivendare, I've found a good amount of elites, not understanding that WRA is a freaking RP server. We're at the very bottom for Raid Progression and most don't care about PvP.
Garrosh... Well I tend to just find a**holes from there in general. x.x
So which realm from your BG tends to make you dread grouping with them the most?
NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}
Re: That one realm in your Battlegroup.
Aleu wrote:So which realm from your BG tends to make you dread grouping with them the most?
For Hellscream horde side EU?
Magtheridon. Have had fail healers, fail tanks, fail DPS, ninja's, eltitists, retarded punks, people crowing about ganking and etc etc from Mag so much, I actually compliment, half the time, the decent people who I run into.
Re: That one realm in your Battlegroup.
For Cyclone it would have to be Uldum for sure. Tons of elite punks and a lot of bads as well. I really hate getting a group with 2 or more people from there especially. Most times they are friends or guildies and they will gang up on others in the group to belittle and talk smack.
Another server that I have a problem with is Stonemaul alliance side . During the start of ABs they run to the top of the spawning house and jump off the roof to start caping before the battle begins. When I was horde side I'd try extra hard to win but it was much harder to pull that off. It's really frustrating to go get on my alliance toon and have that happen. Basically not able to do a darn thing to make up for that. Of course I report but running around the BG being a free HK and not defending is a pretty asshat move on my part.
I'd also like to say my home Bronzebeard is pretty full of elites as well. I've gotten groups with peeps on my server that we had to end up kicking because of the stupid jerk things they would do.
Another server that I have a problem with is Stonemaul alliance side . During the start of ABs they run to the top of the spawning house and jump off the roof to start caping before the battle begins. When I was horde side I'd try extra hard to win but it was much harder to pull that off. It's really frustrating to go get on my alliance toon and have that happen. Basically not able to do a darn thing to make up for that. Of course I report but running around the BG being a free HK and not defending is a pretty asshat move on my part.
I'd also like to say my home Bronzebeard is pretty full of elites as well. I've gotten groups with peeps on my server that we had to end up kicking because of the stupid jerk things they would do.
- Sarayana
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 4685
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am
- Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US
Re: That one realm in your Battlegroup.
Hmm. I honestly can't say. I used to think it was Dentarg for a while (Stormstrike US) but then some really great people proved me wrong... I've had some bad pugs from Haomarush and Khadgar, but I've also had perfectly good pugs.
The only realm in Stormstrike that stands out for me is Dalaran. Every single pug I've met from there has been nice. I joked about it with a guy in one group and he said that I was completely wrong. Apparently it's a terrible realm, full of ninjas, trolls and asshats. I've just only met nice players from there, and a lot to boot. Funny how that is, eh?
Oh! On Nesingwary I've only pugged at lower levels, but damn! Mok'Nathal and Nordrassil! Grrrrr.
The only realm in Stormstrike that stands out for me is Dalaran. Every single pug I've met from there has been nice. I joked about it with a guy in one group and he said that I was completely wrong. Apparently it's a terrible realm, full of ninjas, trolls and asshats. I've just only met nice players from there, and a lot to boot. Funny how that is, eh?
Oh! On Nesingwary I've only pugged at lower levels, but damn! Mok'Nathal and Nordrassil! Grrrrr.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3
- Gimlion
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 1912
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:57 am
- Realm: Nordrassil
- Gender: Male
Re: That one realm in your Battlegroup.
Idk, I don't see a lot of jerks on Nordrassil(Home Realm), but if you are horde side that might explain why.
"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
- Sarayana
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 4685
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am
- Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US
Re: That one realm in your Battlegroup.
Probably. I definitely feel a difference alli and horde side on Ysera... But then again, it's also really just a question of random chance.Gimlion wrote:Idk, I don't see a lot of jerks on Nordrassil(Home Realm), but if you are horde side that might explain why.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3
Re: That one realm in your Battlegroup.
LOL...my ENTIRE battlegroup should be named "F Troop". You never saw a more pathetic group for PvP. As for home server (Llane), it's not so bad personality-wise on horde side...alli side, lets just say I can't run my alli hunter for more than 15 mins at a shot before I want to kill people. And for a added treat Blizz has blessed us with a latin server in our group. They're actually pretty nice folks, but unless you have someone in the group who can speak spanish you're screwed.



