A double whammy

User avatar
Tulune
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:40 pm
Realm: Ravenholt
Gender: female
Location: USA, middle of Nowhere

A double whammy

Unread post by Tulune »

Strep throat AND a head cold :(

Just as I was feeling better from the Strep via the antibiotics I am taking, *WHAMMO!!!!* Head cold.

Quick, send me some e-soup :lol:
Wut?
User avatar
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4685
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Re: A double whammy

Unread post by Sarayana »

Image



(It's a curry udon soup, recipe here. Dunno how it tastes, it just looked like a soup I'd eat if I was sick ;))

Image
Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

User avatar
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 16439
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: A double whammy

Unread post by Vephriel »

Have some of my favourite soup. x)
Image
User avatar
Tulune
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:40 pm
Realm: Ravenholt
Gender: female
Location: USA, middle of Nowhere

Re: A double whammy

Unread post by Tulune »

Wow, that looks delicious :shock:

Once I feel better, I am sooo making that, tyvm for the link :hug:

edit: they both look yummy :D
Wut?
User avatar
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4685
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Re: A double whammy

Unread post by Sarayana »

Tulune wrote:Wow, that looks delicious :shock:

Once I feel better, I am sooo making that, tyvm for the link :hug:

edit: they both look yummy :D
You're welcome. I just might check out the recipe for myself this weekend... :)

Veph, I'm not much of a fan of canned soup, but that one looks delicious! I think I'll have to try it some time.

Image
Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

User avatar
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 16439
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: A double whammy

Unread post by Vephriel »

Sarayana wrote:Veph, I'm not much of a fan of canned soup, but that one looks delicious! I think I'll have to try it some time.
I'm not generally either, but I had that one once and I just love it. ^^ I get it for work lunches a lot.
User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: A double whammy

Unread post by Saturo »

Quickly! Have some of my favourite soup!
Image

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 pm
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Re: A double whammy

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Um...

*offers tea, because she doesn't like soup*

Image

~VelkynKarma

Image

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>


A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

User avatar
Bellatryx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 541
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 pm
Realm: Nesingwary
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

Re: A double whammy

Unread post by Bellatryx »

Mmm... tea...


I hope you feel better soon!

Image

User avatar
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Posts: 11998
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
Realm: dath remar
Gender: female
Location: New zealand, auckland

Re: A double whammy

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I had some soup for you............ but i eated it :(
Post Reply