Nanluin is likely to be closer to reality than I was.
Today Ban'thalos spawned and so I decided to check out if the one hour timer worked again.
It didn't, I waited over one hour after its spawn. I also waited over one hour after its tame (tooks long).
I'm a bit disapointed there isn't a firm rule ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:43 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: The New 10 Rares (edited: for live)
- Replies: 349
- Views: 355911
- Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 am
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: The New 10 Rares (edited: for live)
- Replies: 349
- Views: 355911
Re: The New 10 Rares (edited: for live)
First of all hello,
I've been browsing this forum for a long time now and it came quite handy in many occasions!
I write this post to reply to this quote
It's a coincidence, not fact.
The fact he only observed this 1 hour timer twice surely proves nothing as 2 observations can't lead to any ...
I've been browsing this forum for a long time now and it came quite handy in many occasions!
I write this post to reply to this quote
It's a coincidence, not fact.
The fact he only observed this 1 hour timer twice surely proves nothing as 2 observations can't lead to any ...
