Search found 21 matches

by Snowee
Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:12 pm
Forum: Off-Topic Chat
Topic: Show pictures of yourselves
Replies: 1256
Views: 164050

Re: Show pictures of yourselves

Kaylai wrote:
Snowee wrote:Well, it certainly has been awhile since I posted here...
Image
Here's my picture I use for the WoW OT forums. ^_^

Haha, the OT hates me.

Seriously, they hate me.
D:

Why do you say that? Maybe it's just the trolls?
by Snowee
Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:05 pm
Forum: Off-Topic Chat
Topic: Show pictures of yourselves
Replies: 1256
Views: 164050

Re: Show pictures of yourselves

Well, it certainly has been awhile since I posted here...
Image
Here's my picture I use for the WoW OT forums. ^_^
by Snowee
Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:11 pm
Forum: Real-Life Pets
Topic: Kola! :D
Replies: 6
Views: 1722

Re: Kola! :D

Nevar wrote:Aww shes sniffing a flower - too cute :)
the best part was when she sneezed after :lol:
she's cute <3
by Snowee
Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:13 am
Forum: Off-Topic Chat
Topic: Show pictures of yourselves
Replies: 1256
Views: 164050

Re: Show pictures of yourselves

We're all still learning... :oops:
by Snowee
Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:11 am
Forum: Off-Topic Chat
Topic: Post Cool WoW Videos from YouTube Here
Replies: 31
Views: 4520

Re: Post Cool WoW Videos from YouTube Here

Honor Kills! That's an awesome one..

I totally just remembered the artist Sharm...
Take My Quest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2YyvM42oh8
by Snowee
Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:17 am
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 3.3.3 is Live!
Replies: 85
Views: 17016

Re: Patch 3.3.3 is Live!

Mania wrote: The big news in general is all PvP: Random battleground system (like the random dungeon system); battleground Marks removed.]

Sorry, I haven't been able to get on in awhile...
Marks, as in Marks of honor have been removed? 0.o
:shock:
by Snowee
Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:13 am
Forum: Off-Topic Chat
Topic: Show pictures of yourselves
Replies: 1256
Views: 164050

Re: Show pictures of yourselves

MM is so good to me because in PvP, Battlegrounds specifically, the hunter depends more on themselves than their pet.
However, MM isn't the greatest for PvE, it's so easy to out-DPS your pet xD
by Snowee
Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 am
Forum: Off-Topic Chat
Topic: Post Cool WoW Videos from YouTube Here
Replies: 31
Views: 4520

Re: Post Cool WoW Videos from YouTube Here

Haha, yes....that Ulduar song gets stuck in my head every time. xD Not my usual taste in music, but it's catchy, hehe. Yeah, most of the guys Summergale work with are pretty talented. <3 Part of the reason why I love it soo much is because I also like the original version... i never got why the wer...
by Snowee
Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:30 pm
Forum: Off-Topic Chat
Topic: Post Cool WoW Videos from YouTube Here
Replies: 31
Views: 4520

Re: Post Cool WoW Videos from YouTube Here

I've always been into the WoW music videos..
ULDUAR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hgcy6bsg4g
by Snowee
Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:20 pm
Forum: Real-Life Pets
Topic: Kola! :D
Replies: 6
Views: 1722

Kola! :D

My fuzzy long-haired chihuahua <3 http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs128.snc3/17576_106790742667622_100000100905145_161771_6389625_n.jpg http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs209.snc1/7626_103808709632492_100000100905145_90766_6167742_n.jpg http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4038/4306994260_6d5ffed88f.jpg My fav...
by Snowee
Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:12 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: I Love Game... WoW version
Replies: 48
Views: 8734

Re: I Love Game... WoW version

I love being Horde in BG's (:
by Snowee
Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:12 pm
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Pokemon!
Replies: 9726
Views: 873705

Re: Pokemon!

Lol (:
weee purple...
by Snowee
Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:10 pm
Forum: Off-Topic Chat
Topic: Dragon Age Origins
Replies: 8
Views: 1648

Re: Dragon Age Origins

BioWare does pretty good games, I remember being addicted to Neverwinter Nights (Pre-WoW) lol (:

DragonAge is alright, controls are a bit choppy but graphics = TOP OF THE LINE.
So many customizations, I like that.
by Snowee
Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: 3 Word Story
Replies: 1116
Views: 118381

Re: 3 Word Story

attached to the
by Snowee
Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 pm
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Pokemon!
Replies: 9726
Views: 873705

Re: Pokemon!

When I was younger i loved Pokemon...

I may or may not have dressed up as Pikachu at one of my birthday parties... (:
by Snowee
Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:05 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Word Association Game
Replies: 2679
Views: 154067

Re: Word Association Game

Governator
by Snowee
Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:01 pm
Forum: Off-Topic Chat
Topic: Show pictures of yourselves
Replies: 1256
Views: 164050

Re: Show pictures of yourselves

AdamSavage wrote:
Marks and BM for my Alliance hunter and BM for my horde toon.
I prefer MM for PvP...
BM is just awesome at leveling though...
by Snowee
Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:31 pm
Forum: Off-Topic Chat
Topic: Show pictures of yourselves
Replies: 1256
Views: 164050

Re: Show pictures of yourselves

AdamSavage wrote:
Yah but I never really play her much. I usually only do Battle grounds because we usually win to gain xp.
I have a... 35 i believe, total PvP toon (:
what spec is yours?
by Snowee
Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:27 pm
Forum: Off-Topic Chat
Topic: Show pictures of yourselves
Replies: 1256
Views: 164050

Re: Show pictures of yourselves

AdamSavage wrote:]

Unless you count my lvl 27 Blood elf Hunter on the horde side. Besides that the rest of my toons are all Alliance.
lowbies are people too
/cry
by Snowee
Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:14 am
Forum: Off-Topic Chat
Topic: Show pictures of yourselves
Replies: 1256
Views: 164050

Re: Show pictures of yourselves

AdamSavage wrote:
Snowee wrote:
Woah , Someone from the same server. That's pretty rare.
Horde or Alliance?
(: hopefully horde.