Search found 4 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:36 am
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: Locating Pet Abilities: My Log.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2515
Re: Locating Pet Abilities: My Log.
Notes: I tamed a Galestrider on a second Hunter of another race, and the level 5 ability vanished after hearthing. Gonna try taming some of the barrens plainstriders to see what shakes out.
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:11 pm
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 106765
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
It might be the fox-birds from the Skyborn areas. They look like Slyverns, but are labeled as foxes or in one case, wolf.
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:13 am
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: Locating Pet Abilities: My Log.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2515
Locating Pet Abilities: My Log.
So far I have found the following issues and places to get abilities:
1) The Galestriders had rank 1 plainstrider's ability at level 5, but it disappeared. It never came back.
2) Venomtail Scorpids ~level 10 have Claw 2 and Scorpid Venom 1.
3) Echeyakee and several variants of the Savannah cats did ...
1) The Galestriders had rank 1 plainstrider's ability at level 5, but it disappeared. It never came back.
2) Venomtail Scorpids ~level 10 have Claw 2 and Scorpid Venom 1.
3) Echeyakee and several variants of the Savannah cats did ...
- Sun Feb 01, 2026 4:45 am
- Forum: WoW General
- Topic: Petopian Discord?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 27757
Petopian Discord?
Hi, I used to be Novikova. I lost my discord account due to some stupidity with a key logger. Sadly, I couldn't find the petopian discord again. Is it still around? I wasn't sure where to put this, so I apologize in advance.
