I just wanted to add my two cents.
I just tamed Nightscreech at 6:00pm on the pve server. He spawned around [38.4,28.1] and I had only been waiting maybe 10 minutes and helping people kill Lady Sathrah when he spawned.
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:24 pm
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
- Replies: 90
- Views: 82070
- Fri Feb 27, 2026 2:48 pm
- Forum: Support
- Topic: Petopia Corrections - Current Patch Only
- Replies: 679
- Views: 803835
Re: Petopia Corrections - Current Patch Only
I searched and didn't see it mentioned, but it looks like the page for Dame Bloodshed has her listed as the same model as the other red lynx cats in Eversong Woods (12.0.1).
She keeps the red/gold gem on her forehead after taming, along with keeping her name. so if her picture should be updated ...
She keeps the red/gold gem on her forehead after taming, along with keeping her name. so if her picture should be updated ...
