This Song

User avatar
Galahandra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:15 pm
Realm: Mazrigos
Gender: Male who plays female cows
Location: Azeroth
Contact:

This Song

Unread post by Galahandra »

Is awesome...discuss:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KjC-N_JxL8

Listened to it a few too many times over the last couple of days :)

Over and out,
x
User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: This Song

Unread post by Saturo »

I don't like it. xD

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 16439
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: This Song

Unread post by Vephriel »

Hmm....not really to my tastes. :P
Post Reply