Hey myspace vid question

User avatar
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1966
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:26 am
Realm: several

Hey myspace vid question

Unread post by Redith »

So I was looking back at a mypace music vid from NCIS i did a long time ago and i forgot how good it was. Is there any way to ever download vids from myspace?
Oh and heres the vid in case you wanted to see it. its sad
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... id=8728556
Image
User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: Hey myspace vid question

Unread post by Saturo »

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Post Reply