Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

User avatar
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4488
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 pm
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Female

Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

Unread post by Rawr »

I'm eating a kosher beef frank on a potato bread bun with yellow mustard and mayo, and drinking a warm Cactus Cooler :mrgreen:

Image

User avatar
Bellatryx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 541
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 pm
Realm: Nesingwary
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

Unread post by Bellatryx »

I had root beer and a slice or organic pepperoni pizza.. which explains why I had a weird dream that I was marrying the green ranger from the 90s power rangers.

Image

User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

Unread post by Saturo »

Not really 1am, it's 18:30 here, but I just had a slice of delicious pizza... Mmm... Pizza...

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5164
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 am
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere in a cornfield

Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

Unread post by Teigan »

.
Last edited by Teigan on Fri May 25, 2012 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

Unread post by Saturo »

Teigan wrote:Eating? So that's what I keep forgetting to do...
Hehe, I know that feeling! :D

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
Jangalian
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 959
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:10 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: is secretly a pickle
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

Unread post by Jangalian »

/hugs the Teigers

Things will get better, hun. You can lean on us.

But I am eating uh........uh........ leftover ratatouille. Tis yummy, but needs to have cooked longer to make more of a sauce and less of a soup. Also, needs more cheese.
( •_•) Many whelps!
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) Handle it.
User avatar
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 16439
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

Unread post by Vephriel »

It's not 1am, but I'm about to have pizza pops for my lunch break since that's all we had in the house to bring to work. ><
User avatar
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 2235
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm
Realm: Vek'nilash
Location: PA

Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Honey Nut cheerios mmmm
User avatar
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15644
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 pm
Gender: absolutely not

Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

Unread post by Azunara »

Ramen was the last thing, and Alka-Seltzer. The two combined and I have a nasty taste in my mouth.
User avatar
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 6474
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 am
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash
Gender: Female
Location: In the bushes watching. Always watching.

Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I actually haven't eaten anything yet. Odd that for some reason I wasn't hungry this morning. So I've only had my vitamins and drank my FRS. :D
I think for lunch Indian food or something along those lines is in order however.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
Image
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

User avatar
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 16439
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

Unread post by Vephriel »

Mm, today I have tuscan meatball soup for lunch. ^_^ It's delicious.
User avatar
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5164
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 am
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere in a cornfield

Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?

Unread post by Teigan »

.
Post Reply