Aimed Shot and traps no longer work in macros

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Re: Aimed Shot and traps no longer work in macros

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Well for me I have spent hours trying to make sense of why one trap would work over another? Why it's registering? Why the commands work but them selves then not with another? I have macors that work one minute and then dont the next....It's really a complete mess.

I used to have all my elemental traps on seperate buttons, Fire, Frost Nature... I dont have room for 7!!! traps on my bars. Now with the trap launcher?...

I have even tied working with the annoying clunk of spamming the button a few times to get the laucher to work with the trap, which works, but then if anything else is in the macro it refuses to work ither.... I am just a tab frustrated. Unfinished patch is clearly unfinished..

This is the sort of thing I am going for, but no joy, nothing seems to work together any more.. :( It just says "you cant do that yet" -_-

/cast [nomod,button: 1] Freezing Trap
/cast [nomod,button: 2] Ice Trap
/cast [mod:alt,button: 1] Trap Launcher
/cast [mod:alt,button: 1] Freezing Trap
/cast [mod:alt,button: 2] Trap Launcher
/cast [mod:alt,button: 2] Ice Trap

By holding down the alt key and clicking your left mouse button your launch at Freezing, the same for Ice but your right mouse button, but now the 1st part of the macro does not work.... at all. I tried different variation taking out the nomod command at the start ect... but still nothing.... /sigh

/cast [button: 1] Freezing Trap
/cast [button: 2] Ice Trap
/cast [mod:alt,button: 1] Trap Launcher
/cast [mod:alt,button: 1] Freezing Trap
/cast [mod:alt,button: 2] Trap Launcher
/cast [mod:alt,button: 2] Ice Trap

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­