Let's see what I can do here...

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
amanupstairs
Realm: Bronzebeard

Re: Let's see what I can do here...

Unread post by amanupstairs »

If you're still taking requests I would love to have one! My hunter is Akhendi on Bronzebeard, with Loque, Skoll, oil-stained wolf, and krush =)
Kauqilla
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord(The Hustle)

Unread post by Kauqilla »

If you are still doing requests I would love to have a siggy made

my main is
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Korovah

and my 4 besties

Pellucid(Gondria)
Daishi(Loque'nahak)
Radii(Rak'Shiri)
Yentruoc(Skoll)

a walking or running Gif would be amazing!

Thanks
Epicfail
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Uldum

Unread post by Epicfail »

I have a request, actually not sure if its possible, but... Can you make an animation of my druid (generic all black Tauren (white forward horns) druid w/ t10 lk staff) riding a twilight drake. Soaring animation, position facing away and up a little (just what it looks like from behind at a slight angle to capture more of the spread of the wings) its more about the dragon anyhow :P

As an alternative, I'd take T11 set and just a cool cata staff if they are available. I'd also defer to your artistic license where you see fit. In reality, my char is half in priest ICC gear, so reality isn't so important to me. I'd be open to other options if what I ask for isn't feasible
I don't really feel like this is so much the "Post-Modern" era as much as its the "Pre-Zombie-Apocalpse" era. I consider myself more of a forward thinking guy and an era that just won't die is just as feasible as a coming era, where the dead come back.
sythspawn
Realm: Dentarg

Unread post by sythspawn »

How do you make these?!
kamoodle5
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by kamoodle5 »

*puts everyone's newest requests on list*

By tonight after class, I should be able to start working on them, first by redoing Victorelle's sig.
sythspawn wrote:How do you make these?!
With help from WoW's Model Viewer, Photoshop, and ImageReady. I have, however, been facing with a dumb problem in WMV with the characters' eyes that won't stop glowing a bright blue like with dk's.
kamoodle5
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I do have good news. With the newest WoW Model Viewer I downloaded, although it is unstable and has crashed me more than I can handle, it now has a database of hopefully all the mobs coming in Cata. So, if you have requests for the newest animals, I can now include those.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I'd like to make a request if you don't mind?

My main huntress is Toph on Shadow Council, and her five main pets are Teufel (King Krush), Trailblaze (vargul blighthound), Jet (Takk the Leaper), Sandstorm (Loque'nahak), and BastImret (ghost saber). I'd like the walking animation for them, please, and I don't mind how long it takes since you have so many other requests to fulfill. ^_^

It's tempting to ask for the blue and green blighthounds instead of Sandstorm and BastImret, but who knows if Horde will ever have access to the green ones... ;_;
kamoodle5
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

All right. Everybody's request above Toph's have been finished. Toph is next on the list. :lol:
Toph wrote:I'd like to make a request if you don't mind?

My main huntress is Toph on Shadow Council, and her five main pets are Teufel (King Krush), Trailblaze (vargul blighthound), Jet (Takk the Leaper), Sandstorm (Loque'nahak), and BastImret (ghost saber). I'd like the walking animation for them, please, and I don't mind how long it takes since you have so many other requests to fulfill. ^_^

It's tempting to ask for the blue and green blighthounds instead of Sandstorm and BastImret, but who knows if Horde will ever have access to the green ones... ;_;
Won't hurt to dream in a sig. If you want to replace your ghost saber and Loque for them, I will be more than happy to since WMV already have them if you might remember the topic I made in Pet Discussion.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

kamoodle5 wrote:All right. Everybody's request above Toph's have been finished. Toph is next on the list. :lol:
Toph wrote:I'd like to make a request if you don't mind?

Won't hurt to dream in a sig. If you want to replace your ghost saber and Loque for them, I will be more than happy to since WMV already have them if you might remember the topic I made in Pet Discussion.
Okay, I'll do it, thank you. It's been my dream ever since I first saw them for Toph to have all three as an 'elemental demon hound trio'. I'm just glad it's finally possible for her to get the blue one at least, but I'm going to keep hoping for the green one.
Kauqilla
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord(The Hustle)

Unread post by Kauqilla »

omg i love you kam!
kamoodle5
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Okay, I take it back. When I was finding moving pics of the new animals for avatars I'll show here and you guys pick your poison, I could not find newer versions of the older animals, hence the turtles and the scorpions. I did find the newer crocodiles though.

Also, there is a weeeeiiiirrrrdddd chicken I saw that made me wonder how they came up with that. I'll post it as a show-n'-tell avatar, too.
Epicfail
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I sad. It no show. :(
I don't really feel like this is so much the "Post-Modern" era as much as its the "Pre-Zombie-Apocalpse" era. I consider myself more of a forward thinking guy and an era that just won't die is just as feasible as a coming era, where the dead come back.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

You have to use the direct link Epic, like this:
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4250/epicfailj.gif

The URL you were using was to the page, not the image itself. :)
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I'm confused. Do you PM people when their requests are done? I should've asked this in my first post on this thread. :oops:
Epicfail
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Vephriel wrote:You have to use the direct link Epic, like this:
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4250/epicfailj.gif

The URL you were using was to the page, not the image itself. :)
You are the dark maiden incarnate of win.... and devilsaurs...
TYVM~!
kamoodle5
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Toph wrote:I'm confused. Do you PM people when their requests are done? I should've asked this in my first post on this thread. :oops:
Doesn't matter if you do either. I've had folks pm me their requests and I pm everyone back of the results.
kamoodle5
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Okay, so sorry for putting my other requests aside for the brief time, but I couldn't help but to go ahead and design these avatars (and sigs) related to the new animals coming in Cata plus a few extras. Follow my link at the very bottom and it should take you to my profile in Imageshack where you can make your decision. If you can't see them immediately, follow the other link which should lead you to the first animated avatar. The camels are supposed to be the sigs since they didn't look very good being an avatar. If any of the avatars are too big, let me know by pm.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
By karinm at 2010-11-04

http://img94.imageshack.us/i/mastiffred.gif/
Dvatori
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (A)

Unread post by Dvatori »

O.o Awesome!

I will have a camel, and he shall be named Humpy Love.

I love keeping an eye on this forum and seeing the requests with the completed signatures beneath them. So cool! You are brilliant, madam!

Proud owner of Nyx; an Original Grimtotem Spirit Guide.
Avatar and Signature Wolf by the inimitable Ket Shi.
My Squiby Eggs!

pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by pengupuff »

Would it be possible to get Krush wearing a turban and a cape?
I realize you're swarmed with requests, so if that's a little too obscure I understand. >.>

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

Kebi
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Kebi »

Hi there Kamoodle. :)

I was wondering if you're still taking requests?
If not, I completely understand because I know RL can be crazy.

But, if you are.. could you create my hunter, Kebi, with her pets walking together from a side view.
Armory Page

Pets:
1. Echeyakee
2. Loque'nahak
3. Purple Nether Ray
4. White Devilsaur
5. Grey Turtle
How you group them is entirely up to you.
Also, if 5 is way too many, please just use 1, 2, and 4.

Thank you very much in advance! *hugs*

Many thanks to two amazing artists.
Erwil for signature!
Ket Shi for avatar!

Stable