Can we tame dog's now?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
vvhooya
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: scilla

Can we tame dog's now?

Unread post by vvhooya »

Is there Dog pets in WoW today?
Araniis
Realm: Doomhammer

Re: Can we tame dog's now?

Unread post by Araniis »

Tomorrow, Vvhooya. Tomorrow is when we're getting the patch and all the new pets and what not. Also, keep in mind we won't be able to get Shale Spiders or any of the pets that are in the 80+ zones. Don't forget that some of the Hyena's will become Dogs (mainly the ones from Dire Maul and Scarlet Monastery) and the Vargul Blighthound, whose currently a wolf, will also be a Dog tomorrow.
Last edited by Araniis on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vvhooya
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: scilla

Unread post by vvhooya »

Ohhh ok great !
deandies
Realm: dragonblight

Unread post by deandies »

sorry to kinda hijack the thred but i did have a question that is on the same subject. i was looking on the site and saw that the blue and new green versions of the Vargul Blighthound are going to be tameable and i want to know if it that is true since the blue at least was untameable before.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

deandies wrote:sorry to kinda hijack the thred but i did have a question that is on the same subject. i was looking on the site and saw that the blue and new green versions of the Vargul Blighthound are going to be tameable and i want to know if it that is true since the blue at least was untameable before.
Yes, starting tomorrow with the big patch all of the demon hound skins will be tameable and in the Dog family. The previously tameable Vargul Blighthounds will change to a Dog instead of a Wolf as well.
deandies
Realm: dragonblight

Unread post by deandies »

(starts to drool) god i wish i didnt have to work tommarrow so i could get on quickly to get all my new pets. ty for the info.