PTR: Unkillable pets?! WTB FOR LIVE

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Nightsights
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Gilneas-US

Re: PTR: Unkillable pets?! WTB FOR LIVE

Unread post by Nightsights »

really not that big a game changer, look at all the stuff that can be solo'ed by other classes (DK, pally, lock, etc). most of the stuff these classes can solo, are lvl 60-70 stuff like ZG, AQ20, MC, Kara.

for hunters, normal mode lvl 80 dungeons/raids, doubtful. heroic mode, no way.
when i did my tests in normal and heroic Pit of Saron, my gear was 272 average. 11/12 heroic ICC25, and heroic Halion25.

pvp, maybe for arenas or 1v1.
Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ryai »

really not that big a game changer, look at all the stuff that can be solo'ed by other classes (DK, pally, lock, etc). most of the stuff these classes can solo, are lvl 60-70 stuff like ZG, AQ20, MC, Kara.
Yeah you mean ignore the fact those classes still have to heal themselves and keep an eye on their health bar? And sometimes they can't heal if mind controlled? As yes, it can happen even if you're on your own, Jindo[?] and Sethekk proves this case. Those classes have to ACTIVELY heal themselves.

But the pets; the pets are GLITCH healing. They are somehow using broken code or code is broken on specific pets and or talents, or specific talent and pet combinations to allow pets to heal themselves instantly for upwards of 17k hp when they shouldn't be doing it.

This is far, far different from soloing stuff like those classes can.
Nightsights
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Gilneas-US

Unread post by Nightsights »

other than the low lvl stuff that other classes can solo, and maybe in certain pvp situations, i dont see any scenarios for abuse.

anyia, it doesnt seem to work for all pets, i've done limited testing, but can say for sure, the ghost hydra (croc) does not have this healing bug.