Whats your favoite new PvP pet?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Jonmcslain
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Cairne

Whats your favoite new PvP pet?

Unread post by Jonmcslain »

Usually in BG's I'll run with Harakiss my new brain bug for the web. I've been using Ashtail for the tail spin and my new Chrommagus I named ShakeandBake. However, I've got to say I love attacking pvp players with my Seagull "Ipooponyou". This is the most hilarious thing ever watching him take out a player. Its so small, the size of a non combat pet pretty much and I would think it could be overlooked until its on a target.. Frenzy, Snatch and kill the catch.. I Love it!!!!! And it sounds like I'm at the beach when i send it to attack..
Last edited by Jonmcslain on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Socks
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: US-Eonar

Re: Whats your favoite new PvP pet?

Unread post by Socks »

Haha, I totally agree. There's nothing like seeing a tiny seagull flying towards your face ready to attack x) I personally PvP with my Loque'nahak, named Froze. :3

Ghostcrawler's Gifted: 8

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I don't PvP too often, but on my Troll hunter I've really taken a liking to bringing a Crocolisk in with its ankle crack. :D My old favourite was the Hyena, so the Croc is really similar in that regard.
Raydex-of-the-dawn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Dawnbringer

Unread post by Raydex-of-the-dawn »

Odin remains my PvP pet. She's my chimera :3

Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Unread post by Redith »

You may not like them but nothing gives me the happy face more then sicing my Black mastiff with Jaw lock on a flag carrier.
Ahhh. Just like Iraq LMAO
pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by pengupuff »

I vendored my wrathful set out of desperation for gold, so I won't be doing much PvPing until Cata hits. Still, on late nights when I'm just bored enough, I usually run in with my ant or one of my core hounds. My ant's periodic root and Qiraji fortitude is very useful, and a core hound's ability to slow spellcasting is always good against OP casters.

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

clinkz
Realm: Jubei Thos

Unread post by clinkz »

i thought you cant sell wrathful gear to vendor?
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Acherontia »

You can now I think.

I generally use Spirit Beasts, the old standby--but I'll use whatever strikes my fancy. I'm dangerously close to falling in love with Disarm effects, but every time I settle on that, a caster destroys me.

I'm not PvPing much at the moment, though--waiting for 85/gearing for that. There's just too much fail in PvP atm, playing hunter especially, and there's a ton of things I want to round up & finish before Cataclysm fully hits.
GreenSea
Realm: Lightninghoof

Unread post by GreenSea »

Even as BM, I'm loving using a couple pets that players don't realize is messing them up until they dead. Primarily, my seagull (Saila) and my monkey (Coconut). Both are makin pvp so much fun. Seagull, flying up hills and the hordies bein like "What the heck? I'm bein mauled by a seagull. Alfred Hitchcock's playing", monkey throwin poo and blinding them. It's hilarious.
Zeanah
Realm: Anetheron

Unread post by Zeanah »

DragonLord is the only pet I pvp with, period. (formerly Nuramoc/chimera)
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

ever since i whent BM again i have been keeping my Silithid out for pvp. the root+dot and the stam buff are great for most fights. I switch between my tan silithid (Hydralisk) my ant (baneling) and i saw somthing about brain bugs being fixed so i hope to use Kerrigan soon as well =D (yeah i love StarCraft) I do however keep my seagull on stand by and use him for some fights, its a blast to watch him fly up cliffs after somone. I also keep a corehound on hand for casters (im soooo close to taming chromaggus- why did the other hunter have to pull aggro and wipe the raid? v.v) annndd somtimes my purple chimera Shadowsin. the aoe and constant slow are quite helpful :D

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Seagull is definitely good for a laugh. :D Rain my Aotona+BM=DEATH PARROT. My spirit beasts and silithids are good standbys too. Though, I'd use a devilsaur but they are so big people just target them right away. ><
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!