Brain Bugs!

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Brain Bugs!

Unread post by Bulletdance »

I can't believe it I like these bugs so much I made a pic of them! I went from thinking they were kind of creepy to these guys being my main pets. Hope you guys like them too :headbang:
http://melissasfanart.deviantart.com/#/d34amxz
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Brain Bugs!

Unread post by Vephriel »

Eee brainbugs! <3 My favourite coloured one too! :)

I know exactly what you mean Bullet, haha. I was merely intrigued by them at first, but once I tamed my hive controller and named him Thalamus I was hooked. :lol:

Those are awesome, I love the shading!
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

"Frank! Hey Frank!"

"What?"

"You, uh, forgot something. Like the top of your head."

"#)(#*@)(JF{)(#J)F(#JKLDJ:DLKF:LKJDF!!!!!"

SpacemaNxSPIFF
Realm: Malorne

Unread post by SpacemaNxSPIFF »

heheh sweeet
I got my "open" brainbug first day of patch, didn't even know he came with the crazy glow effect, was a nice bonus.
Named him JelloShot :D
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

They are cuties! :D

At first, I was all "ooh big shiny buggie," then the animations grew on me....and somewhere in there, I started wanting to drag Ariadne EVERYWHERE with me! :lol:

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

I was looking through your DA page Bullet, and noticed the Druid Bear one, claiming that you can only Defeat LK by 'Butt First', and seriously had to ask myself if you've ever been in my guild...

That's been a long time joke in our guild since Naxx, as my Guild Leader/Bear tank had this odd glitch/bug one day where she seemed to be DCing every boss fight/room entrance, until we realized it didn't happen when she went butt first into the fight/room... So the rule in our guild now is 'Always tank ass first... Always'

:D

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Gimlion wrote:I was looking through your DA page Bullet, and noticed the Druid Bear one, claiming that you can only Defeat LK by 'Butt First', and seriously had to ask myself if you've ever been in my guild...

That's been a long time joke in our guild since Naxx, as my Guild Leader/Bear tank had this odd glitch/bug one day where she seemed to be DCing every boss fight/room entrance, until we realized it didn't happen when she went butt first into the fight/room... So the rule in our guild now is 'Always tank ass first... Always'

:D
That's hilarious,but nope. I'm not a raider and am usually guildless farming for minipets or mounts. I've seen videos and screenshots of the boat to boat fight in ICC and thought it was funny.