Wow, 2 in about 10 mins..(make that 3 in less than 12 hours)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Wow, 2 in about 10 mins..(make that 3 in less than 12 hours)

Unread post by Jelani »

It was 3 am server and I had already looked for the cata rares with no luck so I decided to try Northrend ones. 2 circles around Sholazar with no luck made me want to cry, so as I hovered near the Gorloc dailies spawn point I made a post in my Real ID status thing about how the Northrend rares wouldn't come out and play.

Literally when I hit enter to send that notice, Aotona spawns under me. O_O I was SHOCKED. I land as Teigs sends me a response to my notice and moments later, I have a pretty parrot beside me. I message Teigs back that Aotona spawned.

So I jump on vent and talk to Teigs and decide to go look for other rares since is was O dark thirty and no ones on. XD So I fly over to Grizzly Hills...Only to see Arc just sitting there, waiting for me. O_O.

I found no others that night. But imagine my surprise to log on this morning and wander over to find Ghostcrawler!! Just chilling there. Wow. What a day. XD
Last edited by Jelani on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Mustafah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU

Re: Wow, 2 in about 10 mins..

Unread post by Mustafah »

Wow! Lots of luck you had, Grats for them both =D

I had a luck streak with northrend rares too a few days ago, but it was King Krush and Aotona that time =)

Lots of thanks for TygerDarkstorm for the awesome sig!! =D

Mustafah wrote:Playable Pandaren with racial camel mount!!!
Loffter
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstraza

Re: Wow, 2 in about 10 mins..(make that 3 in less than 12 ho

Unread post by Loffter »

ive had some pretty decent luck too. I wanted Madexx, so I was camping his spot.. went into a random, tank went AFK so I popped out and bam. Not only Madexx, but the color I wanted- Green! During the dugeon I decided I wanted red instead, so I had been periodically checking his spawn, and I did the same thing... popped out of the dugeon during a tank afk, and bam! Red madexx! I not have both. Clamp and Stamp. one speced to tank, the other for deeps.
Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

Madexx is one I have yet to see, tamed or in the wild. Grats on that. :D

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Loffter
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstraza

Unread post by Loffter »

Jelani wrote:Madexx is one I have yet to see, tamed or in the wild. Grats on that. :D
=D thanks. I know its dumb, but I am kinda disapointed in Madexx. He looks AMAZING, but no one realizes it. It's not like when I tromp through SW with Terrorpene and people gawk and ask where I got it.. They only see a scorpid. He's not spewing lava or frozen solid of all ghostly.. he's a scorpion, and no one cares =(. Well I care. He looks freaking SWEET.
gdunton1
Realm: Mal'Ganis

Unread post by gdunton1 »

Caught Ghostcrawler on Mal'Ganis today at 828pm est...far western edge.